Shows

Started by Clairetay, February 10, 2016, 08:25:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clairetay

Hello

First trip next week 😀 we are counting the sleeps

I was just wondering is there many shows on ? How do we find out about them and do we need to get tickets for them or are they included in park tickets?

Also how do we find out where the characters meets will be? My daughters want to see as many princesses as possible lol

Also we have been looking at the buffalo bills wild west show.... but it's very expensive.... is it worth the money in most peoples experience?

Thanks in advance

Claire

stifle

There are three shows: The Forest of Enchantment in Frontierland, Moteurs! Action! Stunt Show Spectaculaire avec Flash McQueen in Backlot, and Disney Dreams! at the centre of the park. There is also Disney's Magic on Parade. The times for the shows are not yet announced for next week but will be available in the programme which you pick up as you enter the park. You can also download it online from Friday afternoon. Disney Dreams! is at closing time.

There is no extra charge for the above shows and you do not require any tickets; however, there is no reserved seating so consider arriving from 30 minutes before show time if you want the best seats (1 hour for Disney Dreams!).

Character meet & greets are also in the programme. I'm afraid princesses are thin on the ground at the moment as it is very off-peak season, so right now you have Aurora at the Princess Pavilion and Tiana in Frontierland. You may be able to add to that meet & greet tally by booking luncheon at Auberge de Cendrillon, but this is an expensive proposition.

I haven't been to Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show with Mickey & Friends, but there are often offers online for tickets for €39, and consensus seems to be that this is about how much it's worth.

Hope that helps but feel free to ask anything else you need to know :)

DisneyGagaChick

Hey!

Here is a link with all the entertainment that occurs in Disneyland Paris on a daily basis : https://wdpromedia.disney.go.com/media/wdpro-dlp-assets/prod/en-gb/system/images/show-and-parades.pdf

Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show with Mickey & Friends is on a weekly basis, you can purchase these tickets online.

Hope this helps :)

Clairetay

Ah thank you both that's great 😀

Clairetay

Where is the best place to get the tickets for the buffalo bills show please?

stifle

At the moment I think the Disneyland Paris site (French language) is giving the best price. €39 tickets are available for the late shows on Monday, Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday when you book 5 days out.

polar vixen

Liove Buffalo bills.  it's not something you'll get to experience anywhere else and the food is plentiful and free refills I  soft drinks and beer.  I'd highly recommend

Zee79

Buffalo Bills is a show that you must do once, we left it a long time before seeing it & thoroughly enjoyed it.

billy

"I haven't been to Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show with Mickey & Friends, but there are often offers online for tickets for €39, and consensus seems to be that this is about how much it's worth."

Hi Stifle can you please tell me where  you saw the tickets online for 39€ thank you

Mileto

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

Mileto

Here you can buy tickets for eur 39 - 21.30h show.
But the possible dates are till 22.03.2016

http://www.ticketmaster.fr/fr/manifestation/la-legende-de-buffalo-bill-21h30-billet/idmanif/338842

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

billy