going in 5 days and still havn't booked my HB reservations

Started by kje7488, February 07, 2016, 12:56:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kje7488

Starting my Disney experience on friday and have free HB for 4 nights, i still havn't booked my reservations yet for DCR standard, ive no clue the opening times of the restaurants or if you can just walk in.
My son is very fussy with food and no idea which buffet places are best as thats all i have with my HB, also might change our mind when we get there and didn't know if there would be availability

norhel

Quote from: kje7488 on February 07, 2016, 12:56:04 PM
Starting my Disney experience on friday and have free HB for 4 nights, i still havn't booked my reservations yet for DCR standard, ive no clue the opening times of the restaurants or if you can just walk in.
My son is very fussy with food and no idea which buffet places are best as thats all i have with my HB, also might change our mind when we get there and didn't know if there would be availability

You can both walk inn and do reservation at many restaurants. If there is a restaurant that you really know that you wanna go to that accept reservations, I would book it, but I'm not sure how much people there is at DLP when you go, so I can't advice on if you really should book a restaurant or not. But also remember that not all restaurant accept reservations.

If you go to http://www.dlpguide.com/planning/dining/restaurant-menus/ you'll get an idea about the menus.
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

Zee79

I don't know about DCR but in other hotels you can reserve once you get there. In most of the buffets there are options for fussy eaters, my nephew is really fussy & he enjoys eating at Cheyenne, Santa fe so I would think plaza gardens would offer similar foods.

ChipandDale99

I'm also staying at DCR in just under two weeks. You can always have a look around the park and the restaurants on the first day and reserve any you like the look of at city hall. Enjoy your trip and please Tell me what the DCR is like. Thanks