Free standard half board.

Started by Warner007, January 22, 2016, 12:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warner007

Hi guys,
We're off in March
Looking at booking restaurants now....
For cafe mickey or inventions can I use free half board voucher & top up? How much would it be?
Also bbww does anyone know how much on top of vouchers I would be looking at?

Thanks

Warner007

Also say I'm looking at agrabah cafe menu it says adult €30.99 standard meal plan option available.
Is it just Buffett but not drink in the free half board?

Mileto

In Agrabah it's buffet plus non-alcoh. drink.

For Inventions adult you have to pay ca. EUR 29 more + drinks (not included).
For BBWWS it depends on what time you are going - cheaper 21.30 or peak 18.30.

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

Warner007

Thanks, we would looking at doing 21.30 m, I think

stifle

Standard half board vouchers are valid at Plaza Gardens, Café Agrabah, Restaurant des Stars, Pizza Planet (if open, which it normally isn't), La Grange, La Cantina, and Chuck Wagon Café for an all you can eat buffet and one non-alcoholic drink (free drink refills at Plaza Gardens and Pizza Planet). This is irrespective of the cash price.

Upgrade to Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show costs up to €35 per guest or €50 for category 1. For Inventions it's €32 per adult and around €17 per child, plus drinks are extra.

petals

Last week Cafe Mickey for the dessert option and a soft drink was an extra 23 euro per adult with the standard half board meal voucher

Warner007

thankyou stifle, im assuming that 35 is on top of voucher.
that sound like an option petals. just dessert yummy.

stifle

Yes the prices I mentioned are upgrade prices and valid until 23 March. Prices after then may vary.

Warner007

I've just tried to book bbww's not enough to tickets left for March 😫😫,
But they also said I would have to email to get information and book using my standard half price vouchers?
I've not seen anyone else mention this?

stifle

You could try booking on site instead. It rarely sells out.

Warner007

Thanks stifle,
Unfortunately I must be super unlucky as it states unavailable on our trip.
Damn

stifle

That's unfortunate. Do keep checking back though as they may release additional tickets.

petals

Quote from: Warner007 on January 25, 2016, 05:56:40 AM
thankyou stifle, im assuming that 35 is on top of voucher.
that sound like an option petals. just dessert yummy.

I meant the menu with dessert lol. There's a cheaper one with a starter and main for something like 39.99 and then starter, main and dessert was 45.99 or something without the voucher.