Princess Pavilion - new ticket system? Plus Jedi training

Started by EmmaH, January 11, 2016, 09:15:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmmaH

Hello there,

I read on another page that a ticketing system has been introduced for the Princess Pavilion. Is this correct and if so can anyone tell me what it is as we are visiting next week  :)
Also I have two excited boys who are thrilled to be able to do the Jedi training school. Where do we book them in and are there any timing tips. We visit 18-22 January.

Any help on either would be really amazing.
Emma
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne January 2016
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne January 2015
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne January 2014
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne January 2013

stifle

Book into the Jedi training school at Arcade Alpha at the time indicated in the programme (usually 10:15-10:30).

I haven't been since the Princess Pavilion ticketing system changed but rumour has it that all the tickets for your party must be present, have been used to enter the park that day, and must be scanned at the top of the queue to obtain your Princess Pavilion ticket. Someone who's been might have a better idea.

twentythingamabobs

Hi,

We went to the Princess Pavillion in December (via the Disabled queue so not sure if it's the same for everyone)

Stifle is correct - we had to present all of our park tickets / Annual Passes at the machine when it is your turn in the queue. This is the first time we had done that so was a bit of a mad dash as we had left Mam in the queue while we took little bro on Pinnocchio - got off the ride to 3 missed calls from her so had to leg it over Fantasyland to present our passes :)

ZoeG

Hi!

Went in August last year and just booked up yesterday for August again! We have a 5 year old daughter so princesses were high on the agenda.

The queue for the princesses gets pretty big, and opens at 11, the day I went I joined the queue at 9.50am, and had my tickets for 11.05, once they open its pretty quick. So if you are staying at a disney hotel i advise getting to the queue before the park opens to general public at 10am. If not, head right there!

You need all the park passes for those who want to enter the pavillion, so we all went, but only I waited in the queue, my husband and daughter went off and done some fun stuff. I didn't mind though, it was better that way.

Once you get to the ticket bit you are given an alloted time, and the earliest you should report to the pavillion is 10 mins before that time. Once you are inside it is beautiful and they have a stained glass window dedicated to each princess. It was my daughters first experience and when we got to the front they asked if she had been before, when they knew it was their first time they brought us to Cinderella.

It was really a fantastic experience, Cinderella was amazing. We got some great pictures, she will never forget it. I was actually crying haha!!

I can't help you with the Jedi training Academy, I think i heard you need to queue though!

:)