Favourite Place to Watch the Parade and Disney Dreams

Started by SKT1975, January 15, 2016, 02:25:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: billy on January 22, 2016, 11:03:30 AM
according to disney reservations there is a parade on the friday night at 8pm (friday 26th feb) as they advised us of this when we went to book our meal at mickey's cafe.
maybe this is a special one as it is the kids school holidays!!

That's not a parade, that's Disney Dreams.
8pm is the closing time of the park on that date, and Dreams is daily at closing time of the park.
As I said, there's only one parade and that's currently at 4.45pm.
There is no nighttime parade anymore.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

billy

Quote from: DLRPWonders on January 22, 2016, 11:17:31 AM
according to disney reservations there is a parade on the friday night at 8pm (friday 26th feb) as they advised us of this when we went to book our meal at mickey's cafe.

8pm is the closing time of the park on that date, and Dreams is daily at closing time of the park.

Ah ok thank you, they didnt say this on the phone they called it a parade. thank you so much for your help.
I'll check the schedule to see what day the parade is or is it daily at that time?

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: billy on January 22, 2016, 01:00:24 PM
Quote from: DLRPWonders on January 22, 2016, 11:17:31 AM

Ah ok thank you, they didnt say this on the phone they called it a parade. thank you so much for your help.
I'll check the schedule to see what day the parade is or is it daily at that time?

I've answered your questiom 3 times now...
The Disney Magic On Parade is DAILY at 4.45pm and from March DAILY at 5.30pm
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''