Hotel Shuttle Buses

Started by Littlemay, January 27, 2016, 01:15:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Littlemay

Can anyone tell me what time the hotel shuttle buses run from? Is it before 8am to get you to the park gates in time for the start of EMH?

Also, do the shuttle buses stop at every hotel or is there a separate bus for each?

And finally, I am assuming the buses can accommodation pushchairs?

Thanks all. :-)

stifle

I don't use the buses often but I would be very surprised if they weren't active by around 07:30 for the purpose you mention.

There are separate bus routes for some hotels; other buses serve a couple of different properties.

There is room for pushchairs but you may need to fold them down if the bus is busy.

Littlemay

naisworld

We never use the shuttle buses. You can take pushchairs on them but even when staying in Cheyenne and Santa Fe we find it much easier to walk! It take about 20 minutes to walk to the park from Santa Fe and about 15 from Cheyenne. Where are you staying? X

Littlemay

We are in the Santa Fe, the main reason we were considering using the shuttles was to save little legs! My youngest is 3 and we will be taking the buggy for him but my 6 year old will be walking all day long so I thought the option to take the bus to get to and from might be useful. However if the shuttles get busy in Feb half term we will walk as don't fancy a scrum and being packed in like sardines! I guess we can take it as it comes and see how busy they are and how tired he gets.

caspdex

The bus stop for the Cheyenne is closer to some areas of Santa Fe than the SF bus stop.

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: Littlemay on January 28, 2016, 01:21:43 PM
We are in the Santa Fe, the main reason we were considering using the shuttles was to save little legs! My youngest is 3 and we will be taking the buggy for him but my 6 year old will be walking all day long so I thought the option to take the bus to get to and from might be useful. However if the shuttles get busy in Feb half term we will walk as don't fancy a scrum and being packed in like sardines! I guess we can take it as it comes and see how busy they are and how tired he gets.

It's always a scrum  ::) we never use them it's far to much hassle nobody seems to wait or let u get on even if you are there first. The Cheyenne is a pleasant walk through Disney village have a lovely trip

norhel

In 2009 when I stayed at Santa Fe, we got a room near the river, one of the last building towards Sequoia Lodge.
And we actually did find it easier to walk to the parks, since it was a couple of minutes of walking to the bus stop. Then add the time for waiting for the bus and the bus ride it self. Even though you save some walking, we did find it easier to walk all the way. But I can understand the issue with the kids.
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California