February 2016 who's also counting down!

Started by littlebitofpixiedust, December 30, 2015, 11:36:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stifle

pcpkone

Evening Everyone,  We are going as a family of 4, two boys aged 8 & 4 and we are al now looking forward to our first visit.  Trying to plan our 5 nights and 4 days, with a day trip into central Paris.  Staying at the Sequoia Lodge in a Golden Forest room.  Currently looking at places to eat and leaning towards buffet's as more choice for kids, looking at Plaza Gardens, Hunters Grill, Cape Cod and Walts for final night.  intend booking them all this weekend.

Does anyone have any tips on anything at all?  What time do parades start and where from and how long do they last?

Any pointers would be welcome.

Thanks

Andrew

stifle

On your restaurant choices, I'm sure you already know but Cape Cod is over in the Newport Bay Club and Walt's isn't a buffet – other possible choices include Parkside Diner and Restaurant des Stars.

I have a whole boatload of tips but it depends a lot on what you like to do at the parks, such as meeting characters, going on rides, shopping, dining, etc. Bear in mind that your kids might not be able to ride the full range of rides if under 1.4 metres tall – there are restrictions of 0.81m, 1.02m, 1.07m, 1.2m, 1.32m, and 1.4m.

There's probably only one parade a day, Disney's Magic on Parade. That is currently starting at 4:45pm near "it's a small world" and takes around 45 minutes to meander through to Town Square.

Alberto Frog

We are going 16-18th Feb!  Counting down the days as this is our replacement booking for the park closure following the terrorist attack.

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: Alberto Frog on January 16, 2016, 11:28:36 AM
We are going 16-18th Feb!  Counting down the days as this is our replacement booking for the park closure following the terrorist attack.

Have a magical time!

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: pcpkone on January 15, 2016, 09:56:36 PM
Evening Everyone,  We are going as a family of 4, two boys aged 8 & 4 and we are al now looking forward to our first visit.  Trying to plan our 5 nights and 4 days, with a day trip into central Paris.  Staying at the Sequoia Lodge in a Golden Forest room.  Currently looking at places to eat and leaning towards buffet's as more choice for kids, looking at Plaza Gardens, Hunters Grill, Cape Cod and Walts for final night.  intend booking them all this weekend.

Does anyone have any tips on anything at all?  What time do parades start and where from and how long do they last?

Any pointers would be welcome.

Thanks

Andrew

If you would like buffets the best buffet is inventions I the Disneyland hotel, walts is lovely but in inventions you got added bonus if characters coming to your table however it isn't cheap think around €50 per adult not sure on children but we have planned to visit and were not so keen on buffets but this is an exceptionally good buffet fantastic atmosphere do consider your children would probably love it! Have a magical time!

Alberto Frog

Quote from: littlebitofpixiedust on January 16, 2016, 11:38:20 AM
Quote from: Alberto Frog on January 16, 2016, 11:28:36 AM

Have a magical time!

Thank you!  It's quite exciting that the new show will be on as well as some more meet and greats.  It was a race to book before the Star Tours refurbishment for the Jedi 7 year old!

DisneyGagaChick

ChipandDale99

I'm going from the 18th-22nd. Can't wait! First time at Davy Crockett ranch!

DisneyGagaChick

Komble

One week to go!
I keep thinking to myself "this time next week I might be ....."

:')

littlebitofpixiedust

Not long now guys!!! All have a magical time! Roll on 13th  ;D

DisneyMumOf1

6 days to go! This time next week we'll be sitting down for breakfast! Or going to the park as Disney is an hour ahead i think lol. Woo so excited!

Komble

Quote from: DisneyMumOf1 on January 26, 2016, 07:58:37 AM
6 days to go! This time next week we'll be sitting down for breakfast! Or going to the park as Disney is an hour ahead i think lol. Woo so excited!
Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It feels so close yet so far away :D

Disneyholics