Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laura:)

Hey guys, I haven't posted on here for a while!

I wanted to email Daniel just to remind him that I'm still interested in the job (I auditioned 3 weeks ago and I am on the waiting list), but I don't know how to word it without making it look desperate, lol

Has anybody got any tips or advice of what I should say???

from

Laura:)

_Natalie_x

Sorry Laura we din't reply before, Okkk you could say something like Hello, my name is .. i auditioned 3 weeks ago in London and I made it onto your books. I'm just emailing to confirm my start date of ..  and I am still very keen to work for you. Hope you hear from you soon
Thank you, Laura

Sorryyy im not very good at writing proper english :P but the other guys have actually written to him so they could help.. but I think it just needs to be something along those lines!! :D  
Hope tht helps abit -_-  <3 xx
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

Mason Cooper

Quote from: "laura:)"Hey guys, I haven't posted on here for a while!

I wanted to email Daniel just to remind him that I'm still interested in the job (I auditioned 3 weeks ago and I am on the waiting list), but I don't know how to word it without making it look desperate, lol

from

Hey Laura! I emailed Daniel yesterday, and said almost the same thing Natalie wrote! But if it helps you could phrase it as a question! Just ask something you wanna know, that way you are showing interest in the job! And when did you audition? Coz I audition 3 weeks ago as well at Pineapple! I was on the Tuesday 27th!

Mason :D
I\'ve been having these weird thoughts lately... like is any of this for real or not?
<3 Kingdom Hearts!

Quote from: "_Natalie_x"Sorry Laura we din't reply before, Okkk you could say something like Hello, my name is .. i auditioned 3 weeks ago in London and I made it onto your books. I'm just emailing to confirm my start date of .. and I am still very keen to work for you. Hope you hear from you soon
Thank you, Laura

Sorryyy im not very good at writing proper english :P but the other guys have actually written to him so they could help.. but I think it just needs to be something along those lines!! :D
Hope tht helps abit -_- <3 xx

Thanks Natalie, I'll just say something like that. I emailed him a few days after my audition just to confirm what availability dates I had put down on my form. Should I just email him again?

Quote from: "soramason7"
Quote from: "laura:)"Hey guys, I haven't posted on here for a while!

from

Hey Laura! I emailed Daniel yesterday, and said almost the same thing Natalie wrote! But if it helps you could phrase it as a question! Just ask something you wanna know, that way you are showing interest in the job! And when did you audition? Coz I audition 3 weeks ago as well at Pineapple! I was on the Tuesday 27th!

Hey Mason

I auditioned on the 27th at Pineapple as well :D I got through to be a character only since my dancing wasn't up to their standard, lol :P . What did you get?

Festival Disney

Quote from: "_Natalie_x"Haha thank you!! How will we know if you've added us on facebook, we dont know your name !! x
http://www.facebook.com/glenny127 that's me :P
Past trips:
Nov 1997 - SF - 3 days
May 2003 - WDW
Aug 2009 - Off site - 4 days
Jul 2010 -  Disneyland Park - 1 day
Dec 2010, Jul 2011  - Ibis Val d'Europe - 6 days, 4 days
Apr 2012 - HNY - 4 days
Dec 2013  - NPBC - 4 days
Jul 2013 - SL - 5 day

_Natalie_x

Ah uu did add me! Sorry I declined we dint have mutual friends n uu dint look like the disney type.! :p ill add uu again! Sorryyy :) xx
Here we are... <3[/b]

Festival Disney

Quote from: "_Natalie_x"Ah uu did add me! Sorry I declined we dint have mutual friends n uu dint look like the disney type.! :p ill add uu again! Sorryyy :) xx
hahaha it's ok, I wouldn't have accpeted me either  :lol:
Past trips:
Nov 1997 - SF - 3 days
May 2003 - WDW
Aug 2009 - Off site - 4 days
Jul 2010 -  Disneyland Park - 1 day
Dec 2010, Jul 2011  - Ibis Val d'Europe - 6 days, 4 days
Apr 2012 - HNY - 4 days
Dec 2013  - NPBC - 4 days
Jul 2013 - SL - 5 day

Mason Cooper

Quote from: "laura:)"Hey Mason

I auditioned on the 27th at Pineapple as well :D I got through to be a character only since my dancing wasn't up to their standard, lol :P . What did you get?

We must have been standing right next to each other! I was also character only as I messed up the dance stage! What number were you? I was 313! I was wearing the very sweaty blue v-neck t-shirt lol

I\'ve been having these weird thoughts lately... like is any of this for real or not?
<3 Kingdom Hearts!

_Natalie_x

Haha mason! Nice description there ! ;) x
Here we are... <3[/b]

Quote from: "soramason7"
Quote from: "laura:)"Hey Mason

We must have been standing right next to each other! I was also character only as I messed up the dance stage! What number were you? I was 313! I was wearing the very sweaty blue v-neck t-shirt lol

I was number 280 :) I was the small one wearing a long grey top, lol

Mason Cooper

Haha it was the only way I could describe it Natalie! It was a very hot day! Lol

And I remember you Laura! You were standing behind me in the queue at the end of the audition! :D lol have you heard anything yet?

Mason :D xx
<3 Kingdom Hearts!

_Natalie_x

Aw, I feel so left out, I'm gonna try make friends next time I go n I'm gonna point ppl towards this forum!! :D xx
Here we are... <3[/b]

Mason Cooper

Quote from: "_Natalie_x"Aw, I feel so left out, I'm gonna try make friends next time I go n I'm gonna point ppl towards this forum!! :D xx

Lol bless ya! You seem to have made good friends with lewis, Luke and alaina! I met a few nice people at my audition lol! Although I guess when Alaina, Lewis and Luke leave we need more people to continue the forum haha

Mason :D x
<3 Kingdom Hearts!

Quote from: "soramason7"Haha it was the only way I could describe it Natalie! It was a very hot day! Lol

And I remember you Laura! You were standing behind me in the queue at the end of the audition! :D lol have you heard anything yet?

Mason :D xx

Oh really, that's funny, lol :D I'm gonna email Daniel in a minute and hopefully he'll reply back really quickly.

luke85

Quote from: "_Natalie_x"Luke you look so different to what i thoughtt!! :) How old are you??

haha how did you think I looked before?! I'm 24