Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwipatronSparks

ooh good luck to all of you... natalie, where did you find out about the disney store interviews... i so wanna work there....

and mason im a kingdom hearts fan tooo XD
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

laura:)

Hey guys, I haven't posted on here for a while!

I wanted to email Daniel just to remind him that I'm still interested in the job (I auditioned 3 weeks ago and I am on the waiting list), but I don't know how to word it without making it look desperate, lol

Has anybody got any tips or advice of what I should say???

from

Laura:)

kelly.dylan

Quote from: "itslewis"Hey Guys,

just sorted out my whole wardrobe and chose all the clothes I'm taking with me and what things I need to buy! All I have to do is buy a few more things, wash and iron all my clothes and start packing which should be on the weekend. I'm stressing already guys, I'm stressing over hair products and if to take fake tan..

Recent Pic:  (I feel so vein posting this)

I was just looking through character pictures and Lewis you look really like one of the guys that "is friends with" Peter Pan!

Would that be an option height wise for you?
September 2007-Cheyenne
March 2009-Santa Fe
January 2010-Cheyenne
October 2010-Hotel New York
December 2010-Cheyenne
February 2011-Disneyland Hotel
October 2011-Newport Bay
December 2011-Santa Fe
August 2012-Offsite
October 2012-Explorers Hotel
December 2012-Sequoia Lodge
May 2013-Kyriad
October 2013-Kyriad
December 2013-Dream Castle
October 2014-WDW Saratoga Springs[/color]

itslewis

z

luke85

Here's a recent pic of me:

and Lewis, there's nothing wrong with pale people! I'm pale and proud haha!

itslewis

Luke your not pale! I'm pale too, i'm not hating on pale people haha. I enjoy my fake tan back off haha
Luke I shall see you VERY soon
x

luke85

Quote from: "itslewis"Luke your not pale! I'm pale too, i'm not hating on pale people haha. I enjoy my fake tan back off haha
Luke I shall see you VERY soon
x
Glad to hear it!

I know eeek :D! Hopefully I'll see you and Chris at the station before we get on the train, I have Chris' number so I'll give him a text when I get there and come find you!

_Natalie_x

Luke you look so different to what i thoughtt!! :) How old are you??

QuoteGood luck for your interview, but don't get too comfortable I want to see you with me in Paris VERY soon!
And Lewis i knowww i dont wanna but gotta make do for while im here !! Hahaha <3  n i wont be looking thru your drunk pics.. might spoil the disney-ness of you ;)  :lol:

xx
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

_Natalie_x

Quoteooh good luck to all of you... natalie, where did you find out about the disney store interviews... i so wanna work there....

hii swipes :D:D well the disney store is in the middle of a mall near me and they post all the jobs for the whole place online on the website so thats how i found out about it.
I guess if the shop near you stands alone you'll have to keep asking in store when they are hiring :) good luck, hope you find somewhere :D
xx
Here we are... <3[/b]

alaina82

Lewis, how are u finding all these Disney people starting when u are? Im sure ur some kind of fb stalker!! Can u please use ur detective skills to find someone whos starting with me...if ur do i'll pluck ur shoulder hairs :p
Im still so jealous u all get to meet up at the train station and go together, u and Chris are even sat together Lewis. Im likely to get an old, fat man who smells of B.O next to me :(

Id be tempted to email Daniel but if i got given a not so good character id be really bummed and i dont want to feel like that before i go so maybe i'll wait and leave it as a suprise, hopefully a good one!

Nat, you'll be pleased to know that there are no un-Disneylike fb pics of me cos i am boring and dont drink....however, there are plenty of awful ones of me whilst sober :)

_Natalie_x

Haha not boring !!  I dont drink either !! Not that im old enough yet..but hey that doesn't stop the rest of my friends..
lolll -_-  
can i add you on fb alaina? :)
xx
Here we are... <3[/b]

alaina82

course u can babes, just look on Lewis's profile for me xx

Festival Disney

ahh you guys are so lucky! I'm envious of you all!
Good luck with your job interview and future auditions Natalie :D
btw, I may have added some of you on fb, if you were wondering :lol:
I might make my way to an audtion sometime in the future, if my career in the air force doesn't work out :D
Past trips:
Nov 1997 - SF - 3 days
May 2003 - WDW
Aug 2009 - Off site - 4 days
Jul 2010 -  Disneyland Park - 1 day
Dec 2010, Jul 2011  - Ibis Val d'Europe - 6 days, 4 days
Apr 2012 - HNY - 4 days
Dec 2013  - NPBC - 4 days
Jul 2013 - SL - 5 day

Festival Disney

and yeh, I'm not very good at structuring my posts either (I've just realised)
Past trips:
Nov 1997 - SF - 3 days
May 2003 - WDW
Aug 2009 - Off site - 4 days
Jul 2010 -  Disneyland Park - 1 day
Dec 2010, Jul 2011  - Ibis Val d'Europe - 6 days, 4 days
Apr 2012 - HNY - 4 days
Dec 2013  - NPBC - 4 days
Jul 2013 - SL - 5 day

_Natalie_x

Haha thank you!! How will we know if you've added us on facebook, we dont know your name !! x
Here we are... <3[/b]