Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merida

[deleted.]

swooddow

hay Merida ,

Have you thought of using a sweat band to cover it up on your wrist as this would probs hide it and would make perfect sense to be wearing one as you are at an audition were movement and dance is a part of the requests ?
Just an idear any help with the audition , tips ect , hit me up

Sam  :)

Merida

swooddow

yer true , that was not the best suggestion , sorry , yer just tell them and say you can cover it with make up , maybe try emailing the casting centre , telling them this before , just to see if they say defo no or yes come along , so if it is bad news (hopefully not) then you will know before paying to get to there. no you wouldn't get cut because of your tattoo , as the audition is based on ablitiy and what they are looking for at that specific time. so don't worry about the tattoo getting you cut , because as long as you make that clear , they should not have many problems.

Sam :)

Merida

swooddow

Hi Merida
yer you should be fine , even if they say no , still go along to the audition , the only place i can think that it might hold you back is if you wanted to be a face character , but if you can use make up to cover it then surly this won't be a problem .  just out of intrest what is your aim ? a face character or fur character or parade or ?? :)

Merida

RosannaW8

Merida

I'm working at Disney just now and I have a tattoo on my wrist and nothing has been said about it. To be fair I work in the boutiques but still there are some people with nose piercings and stuff. I think that Paris isn't as strict as Disney in America :)

Merida

storybrook

The people chosen for face characters was asked at the audition if they had any tattooes or piercings. You are allowed to have 1 in each ear. But no tattoos...

Evelyn26

Dear everyone!

I am new at this form and i am not English or American so my English isn't that good! But i am going to try my best!
I have been to Disney parade  and character performer auditions before and I made it to the end everytime but then I was considerd a face character but at the end it didn't worked and there was nothing else in my lenght. To bad!

Does someone have the email adres from mr. Harding because i want to ask him a question. Stil doubting if I should email him.. But maybe i should try it.

Can anyone help me? Thank you so much!

swooddow

you will do amazing in the audition , i am sure :) just constant smiling from the Minuet you walk into the building as the mouse is always watching. Let me know how the audition goes , whats the date and where ? , have an amazing time ! and if you have any questions about the audition just ask! :p

Evelyn26

Hi everyone!

I'm new here and also been to Disney auditions before. Really want to work there some day! I was wondering if someone is able to give me the email adres from mr. Harding. I would like to ask him a question and was hoping someone could help me!
Thank you!

storybrook

Quote from: "RosannaW8"Merida

I'm working at Disney just now and I have a tattoo on my wrist and nothing has been said about it. To be fair I work in the boutiques but still there are some people with nose piercings and stuff. I think that Paris isn't as strict as Disney in America :)

They asked the people that were picked out for face characters if they had any tattoos or piercings... You are only allowed to have 1 piercing in each ear...

PrincessEnya

This topic has been so helpful, thanks to everyone sharing their experience and tips here! I'm going to audition the 26th of May in Amsterdam and I was wondering if anyone else on this forum is going as well? I'm probably going by myself and if I can meet up with anyone it might be a little less scary. :P
Goldie, look at this! Look at all the blood in his mustache! Good sir, that\'s a lot of blood!