Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goofy90

Hi every1 does any1 know when the character departement will ring if we have contracts Im a modem and been asked to model at the end of aprIl beiginning of may any help would be appreciated :-)

Tink_22

Hi there ! I 'm in the Talent Pool for ride operator and boutiques but i'm also interested in auditioning for costume character. Do you think i should go for it ?  :?

GeorgieGirl

I missed a call from an unknown number today. In my dreams it was definitely Disney offering me a job..... haha :P

laura:)

@GeorgieGirl Did you see who it was?

Laura:)

sineadlemonade

woaaaaaaaaaaaaaah when on earth did we cross the 100th page mark!? completely missed that :')
Natalie & Rebecca, can't believe how soon you guys are going out there! can't imagine how excited you must be!

Congrats to everyone who made it into the talent pool, it's so exciting to see so many! I'm STILL playing the waiting game, though I expect it won't be long for summer contracts now!

Good luck to everyone waiting/preparing to audition! xo

GeorgieGirl

Quote from: "laura:)"@GeorgieGirl Did you see who it was?

No Laura I didn't! The number was just unknown. But they didn't ring again.... so it couldn't have been 'the mouse'  :( If only eh!

laura:)

@GeorgieGirl Well, when I've gotten the call before it's always an 'unknown number'. But I guess if it was them then they would have probably left a message or ring again.

GeorgieGirl

Yeah I've seen people say that it's normally unknown previously, so naturally I get all excited whenever the phone rings haha! It's only been a week since my audition though- so veryvery early days :D

Congrats again on everyone in the talent pool!! Brilliant to hear!

VigBasil

Does anyone actually know how big of a deal it is to get into the Talent Pool though?

ssaamm

Hi again :) What type of stuff should you put on the CV for when you are auditioning. Ive never worked in anything to do with performing/dancing before. Anddd Ive seen before for auditions that you need photos of yourself, but for the auditions next month, the website dosent mention anything about the photos, so do I need them?

rebecca

Quote from: "VigBasil"Does anyone actually know how big of a deal it is to get into the Talent Pool though?

Hi! It's quite a big deal lol (; I think they're doing summer ones soonish but if you look back most people who get into the Talent Pool get contacted with a contract. When did you say you could start? x

VigBasil

Quote from: "rebecca"
Quote from: "VigBasil"Does anyone actually know how big of a deal it is to get into the Talent Pool though?

Hi! It's quite a big deal lol (; I think they're doing summer ones soonish but if you look back most people who get into the Talent Pool get contacted with a contract. When did you say you could start? x

I just don't know how excited I'm supposed to be.  :P I put down my start date as the 26th of May!

rebecca

Quote from: "VigBasil"
Quote from: "rebecca"

I just don't know how excited I'm supposed to be.  :P I put down my start date as the 26th of May!

Definately be excited! I got my offer 3 months before my start date, and I think summer contracts are coming out April time, so might be pretty soon (:

mackattack

I put down my start date as July 1st because I have exams until June 21st..Do you still think that If summer contracts come out in April that I will here then, It did say on my email that the won't contact you until at least two months before your start date..? :)

rebecca

Quote from: "mackattack"I put down my start date as July 1st because I have exams until June 21st..Do you still think that If summer contracts come out in April that I will here then, It did say on my email that the won't contact you until at least two months before your start date..? :)

I think lots of people hear all at once, so there's a good chance (: Maybe because you're a bit later, you might hear a little later. Who knows really! x