Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gldc

Anyone going to the interviews on Tuesday?
DLP Visits: Summer 2003 // April 2011 // Christmas 2011 as a Cast Member // April 2012 // April 2013 // Returning June 2014 to September 2015 as a Cast Member // February 2016

WDW Visits: Summer 2013 as a Cast Member // September 2015
DLR Visits: August 2013 // September 2015

My Cast Member blog - http://www.mepipe.com

dlrpmad

I went onto the recruitment website and have just put my resume on for a job (boutiques) but it said i have to have a french work permit. Is this true as I will just be trying to work the summer before going to college? I was also wondering how much you are paid for working in the boutiques, just curious :P

Thanks in advance
Sean
101% Stitch LOVING!!

MermaidPlayhouse

Hi Sophiebelle,  I got onto the waiting list for Character/performer at the London auditions in April and haven't heard anything yet...still waiting for the phone to ring, I so badly want to get that call!

gldc

Quote from: "dlrpmad"I went onto the recruitment website and have just put my resume on for a job (boutiques) but it said i have to have a french work permit. Is this true as I will just be trying to work the summer before going to college? I was also wondering how much you are paid for working in the boutiques, just curious :P

Thanks in advance
Sean

You won't need one if you are a legal UK/EU citizen.

Also my interview went really well and the lady said she'd hope to see me there and would need to discuss it with her colleague to approve which hopefully means within the next 10 days I'll have an email saying I'm on the waiting list! *fingers crossed*
DLP Visits: Summer 2003 // April 2011 // Christmas 2011 as a Cast Member // April 2012 // April 2013 // Returning June 2014 to September 2015 as a Cast Member // February 2016

SophieBelle

Hey MermaidPlayhouse

I know its so frustrating because the job is right there.. :( haha i hope they ring.. but then they might not. :(  :x
oh well i guess we have till November to get a call...  :?:

I hope you get a callll :)

Sophiebelle xxxx  :D/

MermaidPlayhouse

I hope we both get a call Sophiebelle!

It would be so amazing to get a contract, just got to keep dreaming and one day it might come true :-) xxxx

SophieBelle

ano... I hope we do too... if not ill be going back to every audition untill they get sick of me haha.
Do you have Facebook?

SophieBelle xxxx

Jonodrew

I got invited to the interview too, felt it went pretty well but I'm still waiting too. It's a bit of a relief to know that nobody else has heard back, I was really starting to fret!

chrismalaga

My Girlfriend and I were at the interview last Tuesday too. I hope we alll find out soon, likewise glad that no one else has heard yet!

Jonodrew

I ken you, you were lost coming out of Hyde Park Corner. You're a smoker, but you're being...encouraged to quit, right?

chrismalaga

lol ye thats right!... encouraged haha how r u ? any news yet??

Jonodrew

Nothing! Utterly despairing, tempted to email her and be like...WTF woman?! Except she's lovely and I'd feel bad.

nickyd

Sadly, Disney is crushing hopes all over the place.  I went to the Hammersmith interviews in early April but have not heard anything since.  They promised to contact me about Haloween or Christmas but nothing heard at all.
Just to see what would happen, I applied again and got invited to the recent London session.  They made no connection between the two applications - they seem quite badly organised, but then they are French. My French was better than the Italian interviewer so it is all a bit of a mess.   Personally I didn't bother to chase the appplication up as they have run out of accommodation anyway.

Good luck to those waiting but I would look for something else in case you hear nothing.

Jonodrew

You've pretty well crushed mine. And who was the italian interviewer? They both seemed pretty French to me...

gldc

Jon youre on here too! (It's your twitter friend Gio haha). Just to confirm they sent out the emails today and I'm in the "talent pool" now to wait for a contract...