Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

princessnikki

Hey everyone,

I am off to Disney in 2 weeks as a vendeuse boutique! Sooo excited, going to be there throughout the summer! Is anyone else starting their contract soon?

xxx

Alfie

Quote from: "princessnikki"Hey everyone,

I am off to Disney in 2 weeks as a vendeuse boutique! Sooo excited, going to be there throughout the summer! Is anyone else starting their contract soon?

xxx

I'm off on Friday morning. Packing is stressing me out, majorly!!!

tinker_fairy

peterpan88 you have to share with us everything that happens when you get there, so so excited for you :) xxx
NEXT DISNEY TRIP BOOKED!!

July/August 2013 :D

Just back from the best holiday yet \":D\"

princessnikki

How long are you going there for? Are you going to be a character? You must be soooo excited! Im dreading packing...am attempting to take 2 suitcases if I can manage to carry them. Are you staying in Disney residences? I start on 31st, see you there!

visitingprincess

How did everyone's audition go this past week? usually the board is aflutter with posts, but nothing this time around. just wondering and hoping lots of job offers!

LuckyMagic

Hi Chiyo :)

Well , My boyfriend was looking at the Internet for a job , and he found that disney cast website . I  applyed for job as ,  Charter , dancer in the Parades , and all the jobs they have :P I wrote my application in English .
Then I've got a mail that sayed i should call them to confirm that i still want a job down there . I did that , and now I'm going to the Recuitment session , but they moved the session to the 4th of February now sadly for me :( Cause i really want to go down there now! :P

Best Regards
LuckyMagic :D

Chiyo

Thank you so much, LuckyMagic!

Now I can go ahead after the audition to write my application letter and apply for the positions I wish.

Yeaaaaaah, that's Disney: Dreams do come true!!!! *happy*
That is really good to hear, that they also invite people without knowledge of french - Oh gosh, I could celebrate right now!  :D/  :D/  :D/

LuckyMagic

I Understand you :D But my session hire in Denmark has beed moved , :( But I'm going enyway OFC :P

Good luck to you :D I hope you will get in :D

ben

2 weeks until I go to work as a 'vendeur boutique'! Desperately listening to french radio and films to try and improve my not so fantastic french :?

MrsPirate

Ben, you must be so excited, I bet you can't wait. Do you know which shop you will be in?

How is everyone else getting on with auditions, I keep checking for news.

What about people already out there, how is it going, we want to hear all about it!!

Off Site June 1992
Santa Fe, July 2009
Cheyenne, June 2010
Newport Bay Club Admirals Floor, July 2011
Sequoia Lodge, Christmas November 2011
Sequoia Lodge, June 2012
Hotel New York, Christmas November 2012
Hotel New York, Halloween 2013
Disneyland Hotel, Christmas 2014 and Christmas 2015
Newport Bay Club Compass Club, Christmas 2016 and Christmas 2018

princessnikki

Quote from: "ben"2 weeks until I go to work as a 'vendeur boutique'! Desperately listening to french radio and films to try and improve my not so fantastic french :?

I start in 2 weeks too...doing exactly the same as you trying to improve my french! Sooo excited! Where are you from? Any ideas how to get your birth certificate translated into french?

ben

Cool!, I am from London. No i'm not sure was looking into it but I can't understand why it is necessary as the stuff on a birth certificate is pretty obvious no matter what language the little headings are in. I tried in a post office but they said they couldn't do it. Have you posted a signed contract and passport copy to paris yet? :)

princessnikki

I'm from Scotland! I think I might just take a photocopy of the english one, I tried at the registrars but they didnt really know what to do either! I haven't posted my contract back because it took over a month for it arrive so Noellie just told me to sign it when I get there...dont know about a passport photo though. Are you staying in disney accomodation? Hopefully we get put in good shops:)

ben

Quote from: "princessnikki"I'm from Scotland! I think I might just take a photocopy of the english one, I tried at the registrars but they didnt really know what to do either! I haven't posted my contract back because it took over a month for it arrive so Noellie just told me to sign it when I get there...dont know about a passport photo though. Are you staying in disney accomodation? Hopefully we get put in good shops:)

Yeah sounds about all we can do. You've got a long way to go! are you taking eurostar? Only other slight problem is that the earliest train i could get is the 12:57 eurostar from london and that means i wont get there before three. I better email Noellie and tell her that.  :?  Yeah I am in the accomodation, should be fun  :thumbs:

LuckyMagic

:(
My cast has been moved to the 4th of February ,
so i migth ( if im Lucky ) get down in the park , ( if they hire me ) in March ..