Which Restaurants

Started by emmah1980, August 18, 2015, 01:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emmah1980

We are visiting on 22nd August for the first time and have already made some reservations with our meal plan vouchers. I would like to know which restaurants you don't need a meal plan voucher for? I am finding the dining experience stressful before we have even arrived. Hope it proves to be straight forward when we get there!

Thanks in advance

Em x

DLPWonders (Banned)

Each restaurant is available if you don't have a meal plan.
Personally I think meal plan is a bunch of [insert 18+ word here].
I've never used it and never will. And I've eaten at every restaurant at the resort at least once.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

stifle

You can use any restaurant without a meal voucher, and you can use most restaurants with one. Some non-Disney restaurants in Disney Village do not accept the meal vouchers. If you use a restaurant whose tier is higher than that of your meal plan, you'll need to pay the difference in cost.

It is all very straightforward indeed, no need to stress and feel free to ask any questions you like, no matter how silly!

billy

sorry to interupt this thread but this is a question for Stifle.
How do you know how much you have to pay between the price of a meal and the value of your voucher?
Is there a list anywhere as I have noticed that each restaurant's set menu is varied in price.
Thank you

stifle

You need to find the value of the voucher (I've previously posted it on this forum but if you aren't sure just tell me which type of meal plan you have and I'll let you know) and deduct it from the cost of the meal on the menu. There is no one cost I'm afraid; it varies depending on where you eat.