Of on Sunday!!

Started by littlebitofpixiedust, December 09, 2015, 05:19:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlebitofpixiedust

Only a few days to go to our last minuite trip going to Newport bay
What id like to know us abou the king Ludwig/rainforest discount voucher we've never been given this when we've eaten previously at kingludwig but sure I read reports some time ago saying people got this voucher?

grovesie

Morning,

We use the vouchers all the time. I have recently phoned Ludwigs to check if its still running. If you're not given it ask. The voucher lasts 48 hours, you must keep you receipt as it will have the date the voucher was issued. The voucher entitles 20% off food only. We present it at the time we order so the CM expects it when the bills is requested. There are 7 of us and it makes quits a saving.

The voucher looks like a little flyer so many people may not realise what it actually is.

littlebitofpixiedust

Thank you for your helpful reply we plan on king Ludwig on Monday so rainforest the next day so voucher will be handy 20% of is quite a saving! We haven't ate at the rainforest cafe for quite some time so looking forward to it 😀 I will ask about the discount voucher and hold our reciept thanks again!

A&S&O

Can I ask where you heard about the voucher and where it can be obtained?

We're staying at the Cheyenne next week (B&B) and wondered if we'd be entitled?
Planning WDW 2019
1997 DLP x2, 1998 DLP x2, 1999 DLP, 2000 DLP Millenium, 2002 DLP, 2003 DLR, 2004 WDW + DLP, 2005 DLP + DLR, 2006 WDW, 2007 DLP x2, 2008 WDW + DLP x3, 2009 DLP x7, 2010 WDW (+ extra week due to ash cloud!), 2011 DLR, 2012 WDW + DLP, 2013 WDW + DLP, 2014 WDW + DLPx3 (inc. daytrip for Ratatouille preview), 2015 DLR + DLPx3, 2016 WDW + DLP, 2017 WDW x2 + DLP, 2018 WDW + DLP x2. Coming up - ?

littlebitofpixiedust

I read it here I didn't know if it was still available or if you have to ask but got a helpful reply above 😀
It won't matter which hotel if you eat at king Ludwig (Disney village) and ask for the rainforest 20% voucher you should receive we eat at king Ludwigs regardless anyway but as the offers still on I shall ask the staff.

This forum is so helpful!

grovesie

Just for an update,

The vouchers are still issued last week, we did not have to ask. They are yellow in color and look like flyers. There were 7 of us and made a big difference on the final price