Jedi attraction questions

Started by emmajh, December 11, 2015, 08:22:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emmajh

Hi with regards to the Jedi attraction can I go and register my kids for this during EMH? Will it be open then? Also one of my daughters is only 6 but a huge Star Wars fan, are they likely to ask her age??

polar vixen

sadly they asked my son's age and he was 10. not sure how much proof they would ask for thOugh....my six year old is the size of a nine year old but he still wasnt allowed to participate :'(

amanda08

My DS also got asked his age. I did see some quite obviously too young and too old kids taking part at the same time as my ds so I think if your daughter can fib convincingly you will be fine :)  Also no need to queue from emh. We did this in the middle of august when the parks were really busy and even turning up at 11am there were still plenty of slots left as long as you don't mind what time you need to come back x

Mileto

We were there during week days, 2 weeks ago. So park opening hours - 10-20 h.
I went to queue from 9.45 and got child number 11 (there were parents with 2 children). Doors opened at 10,15, we finished the whole procedure at 10.20 h.
The good thing beeing there so early is that you can choose the time slot. We wanted 16 h because we had programm for the day to follow - restaurant reservation, parades, princess pavillion etc.

As amanda08 said, you can go later without a problem, only then there will less possibilities to choose from.

There were smaller children queuing (less than 7y), so they practiced saying convincingly  ;D that they were 7. What happened after that - I don't know.

I am sure everybody at the audience thought that our girls was more than 12 years, she is very tall and looks older. But she is 11 years 5 months. So I was prepared to show her passport if needed. She had great, great fun, wanted to do it again and was very happy to be able "to catch the last jedi academy train".

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

Mrsya

My nearly 6 year old was 'seven' for the day and took part over October half term. He still talks about it now and says it was the best day of his life so I've absolutely no regrets about telling a little white lie. They ask your child how old they are so have them prepped. There are 96 places in total each day and we queued during emh. They closed registration at around 10:40 on our day as they'd filled all the slots. Hope that helps.