Shows

Started by Ohana, November 20, 2015, 07:12:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ohana

Morning all! I just wanted to ask a question as I'm in DLP currently with just 1.5 days left and I'm trying to plan. I want to see the animagique and cinemagique shows in the studios but then they put off my whole time plan for today, tomorrow we are expecting it to be mega busy and so were wondering if those shows get busy on a weekend or whether it would be feasible to watch them tomorrow and get other things done today?

Thanks!
(•–•)

November 2015 -- Santa Fe
May 2016 - Santa Fe
November 2016 - Cheyenne
July 2017 - B&B Hotel

Lavi

They can be perfectly done on a busy day as the show halls are very large. If you would like to get a good place, try to be there like 15-20 minutes before the shows start. We always do these on weekend.

DLPWonders (Banned)

I agree with Lavi. And also don't expect huge crowds.
It will definitely be busier than during the week, obviously. But it is still only November.
It doesn't get really crowded until half December.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

stifle

Indeed – the high guest capacity and frequency means that shows are best attended on weekends when the queues for other attractions are busier. Now, that is of course relative and right around this time is pretty quiet whenever.