Newport Bay Renovations

Started by Pugritz, September 29, 2015, 09:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pugritz

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone has any news as to when the renovations will be finished at Hotel Newport Bay? Or if anyone has been recently, what is it like? Still scaffolding and covered up windows? Going there in November and was thinking of having a meal there, but not sure whether to go during renovations.

Many thanks!

rebecca20

I'll let you know on the 12th October -  we have to go there for our Paris Essentials trip
♥ Disneyland Paris 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2011, 2015 ♥ Disney World Florida 2009 ♥ Disneyland California 2008 ♥

Next Visit: DLP March 2016.

Pugritz

abismummy

Hiya we were there in August and it was lovely. Some of the hotel had scaffolding but our side was fine - no covered windows. There was no work anywhere else in the hotel that we noticed. The staff were lovely as was the food. And the pool was so nice, we spent an afternoon in the outside pool too. The room was super clean as all new. Have a lovely time x

Pugritz

Thanks so much for your answer! Yes i was thinking most of the renovations would be finished by now, if anyone has had a meal there recently, it would be amazing if you could let me know if the view from the restaurant is back open onto the lake? Thank you :)