Planning Oct. 30th 2015

Started by TSobreDisney13, October 08, 2015, 01:24:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TSobreDisney13

Hi! :)

I'm an addict/AP in Walt Disney World, I visited Disneyland Paris back in 2011, although one park only (Disneyland Park). Now I'm planning to visit both parks by the end of October. My question is, is it possible to visit both parks in one day by that time? I remember visiting by the beginning of October and it was super easy to get around. Which park do you recommend to visit 1st. We are 2 adults. Do you know if everything is going to be open? (Indiana Jones and Star Tours were closed when I visited)

Thank you so much!

Disneylove

October 30th will be the british school holidays so it will be super busy! Also earlier closing times for the park will make it harder to get both parks in all in one day.

Mileto

On 30th of October this is going to be closed in the parks:

Disneyland Railroad
'it's a small world'
Sneak Peeks
Thunder Mesa Riverboat Landing

Opening hours:
Park - 10-22
Studios - 10-21

It will be busy - the Halloween weekend follows.
What to visit first - you can decide according to your favorite attractions.

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

DLPWonders (Banned)

You can never do both parks in one day, even if it's dead quite.
But October 30th will be extremely busy. Literally the busiest weekend of the year.
I would just stick to 1 park. Waste of money to purchase a ticket for both parks, especially on that date.
And with all the Halloween stuff being at the Disneyland Park only, I would pick that park.
Then you can also meet the special Halloween characters, see the cavalcade, see all the decorations etc.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

TSobreDisney13

Thank you all for the answer!! Aw I wanted to see the other park as well. I'll try to go another day while in Paris to the other park.

Thanks for your help!!  ;)