New offers

Started by Mafooouk, September 26, 2015, 01:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mafooouk

Having been to Disneyland a few times I know quite a bit of detail, however I'm planning a trip now and I'm really curious as to what the offers post 30th september will be.. At the moment select hotels, are 2 days two nights free, does anyone know what the off re will be past this date? It's £414 to add food for 6 nights, if they go 2 days free and free half board I'll kick myself! Also, can you pay a deposit before 30th and cancel (losing deposit) if the offers so much better that losing deposit won't matter??  :-\

polar vixen

last year we got 30 % opff and free dining plan after  September. it was very worth it

Boxy

Hi, I had this dilemma a few weeks ago as I always go in November but I gave in and booked the 2 nights 2 days free option. I based this on the price I paid for the free half board we had this January ( but no free nights ) which we had booked November 2014 which possibly was the next offer after the September offer. The price was the same -so I thought there was no advantage in waiting to see what offer there was as I was worried I would not get the rooms in the Hotel I wanted. I hope this helps- but it seems it could be '6 of one and half a dozen of the other' if you get what I mean !

Mafooouk

Hm yeah we went in January (is it bad I want to go again already??) where we had 30% off and free half board, just looking through t and c it looks like you lose 10% if cancelled before 90 day mark, I think I might book without meal plan, see what the new offer is, if it's better I can cancel and lose 10% (£70) and re book, if it's not I'll just call to add dining? That way I'm covering myself

Mafooouk

**update**

So I booked the hotel and tickets without food so that if I cancelled it would only be 10% of that rather than the full deal, it's Apparant that it's now 15% but the lady on the phone talked to the manager and just switched the offer over :D so.. No cancellation fee :D