Sunday or Monday?

Started by tirkhe, October 01, 2015, 10:11:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tirkhe

Hi all,

I have a choice to go on a Sunday or a Monday? I am hoping Monday will be less crowded (October 26)....?
Or is it equally bad on both days??   This is during the French autumn school holidays.... so I guess it will be crowded... maybe Monday will be less than Sunday....?

Thanks,
T

onceuponadream

I'd price it up and see. You usually find that it's cheaper to go on certain days, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's cheaper from Monday. I would imagine a Monday will be less busy than a Sunday, but to be honest that's half term in a lot of European countries and can get incredibly busy at that time of year. I think it's just a bit of a gamble - but I would think a weekday would be less busy than a weekend.
December 2015 - Sequoia Lodge
December 2016 - Sequoia Lodge
July 2018 - Newport Bay Club

Komble

The 26th is the beginning of Half Term here where I live in England, so expect the park to be slightly busier than usual due to all the Halloween celebrations... Like Onceuponadream said, it's a bit of a gamble!

haribosmum

we've been going Sunday - Thursday last few trips.  I prefer travelling to Ebbsfleet for the Eurostar on a Sunday and not getting caught in the M25 Monday morning traffic.  Plus for us in Feb, the park shuts early on a week day but is open later on a weekend, so arriving on a Sunday we still get quite a long time in the park. 
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

DLPWonders (Banned)

For that date, it doesn't matter at all.
It will be crowded on both days.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

rebecca20

Crowded on both days but having done some research Monday seems to be cheaper to arrive. (Not sure how you get there but there are more trains on Mondays too).
♥ Disneyland Paris 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2011, 2015 ♥ Disney World Florida 2009 ♥ Disneyland California 2008 ♥

Next Visit: DLP March 2016.

stifle

Quote from: DLRPWonders on October 01, 2015, 03:52:51 PM
For that date, it doesn't matter at all.
It will be crowded on both days.
Exactly right. The last week of October is one of the busiest times all year.

Mrsya

We were there that week last year and will be again this year. We found the Sunday ridiculously busy as it was normal locals, weekenders, families and uk half termers. It quietened down (a tiny bit) on the Monday so if you've got the choice I'd say Monday.

I said never again in October but it's our last chance before the major refurb.  :'(

tirkhe

Monday it is! 

THANKS SO MUCH EVERYONE!!
:-)