half board premium, what's included

Started by nadineghobady, September 20, 2015, 01:21:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nadineghobady

if anyone can clear this up for me please, just after clarification that if I book the half board premium meal plan that dinners at café mickey, auberge de cendrillon and buffalo bills wild west show are included in the price..i seem to think they are but just been on dlpdirect for a quote and when I selected half board a message popped saying 'why not upgrade to full board and get lunch and dinner vouchers per person per each night of your stay.  also by selecting this voucher type you can use your vouchers for the buffalo bills wild west show and lunch with Disney prince and princesses
it doesn't say in the Disney brochure that only full board option covers these 3 dinners.
thank you in advance

Zee79

Every time I click on the meal plans it says why not upgrade to full board. I think it is a way of trying to get more money out of you, that said when I checked their site, HB premium included cafe mickey & auberge de cendrillon but nothing said about buffalo bills. I think you need to quickly check up what the best option would be by pricing the show separately & again full board. Are you able to eat that amount of food per day that you would need to make full board worth it?  Hope this helps.

stifle

HB Premium is valid at absolutely every restaurant in the park, every hotel restaurant, and every restaurant operated by Disney in the Village. It is valid for category 2 seats at Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show. At that show, and at California Grill, Auberge de Cendrillon, and Bistrot Chez Rémy, you will be offered a set-menu. At other restaurants you can choose whatever you like.

The one and only difference with FB Premium is that with the latter you get two vouchers per night day of your stay, each of which has the same entitlement. If you are staying more than a night or two you may find it difficult to eat enough to get much value out of FB plans.

It's usually better to book on www.disneylandparis.com than on third party websites, by the way.

Zee79

We've used both DLP itself & dlpdirect a number of times & both are perfectly fine to use, I go with what's cheaper & this time dlpdirect was, DLP was cheaper at new year. As long as reputable companies go with what you find the best for you.

nadineghobady

thank you, I just got a quote from dlp direct and it was £10 more expensive than booking direct with Disney...we are off for 4 nights 5 days. we plan to fill up on brekky grab a snack during the day and use the vouchers for an evening meal (except the auberge de cendrillon which will need to be lunch). we are booking dining with characters and dinner show so hb premium isn't much more once you have booked them all separate, I think fb is way too much food.  I agree definitely with them wording it to try make more money.  thanks for your help guys :)

Zee79

No problem, its always best to get quotes from different companies. Dlpdirect were £100 cheaper this time for us but DLP were cheaper as I said for the new year trip- they included HB meals for us as well.

Leopold

Im going in march and was quoted £220 for 2 adults and 3 year old (HB) for 4 nights and 5 days, devided up it would be £28 pdpp. Checking the individual restaurant pricess they all averaged out at £22 for an adult.