Fireworks in October 2015

Started by OllyMidd, August 31, 2015, 10:07:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OllyMidd

My Partner and I are travelling to Disney Land Paris the week commencing the 5th October and we're nervous that there won't be any fireworks as upon looking at their website, it states that they run until September! (What we can see!).

Could anyone enlighten me as to what fireworks and parades will be running during our stay?

Thanks in advance!

Olly

DLPWonders (Banned)

There is no fireworks anyway, since Disney Dreams is not a fireworks display.
It's a projection show on Sleeping Beauty Castle which has some fireworks elements in it.

But yes, it will still continue to be daily in October.
And it's not going anywhere for many years to come.
The parade will also continue to be daily as always.
Next to the parade there will be a Halloween cavalcade.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

OllyMidd

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. That's great!

Hopefully the halloween parades and theming will be good! :-)

Olly

DLPWonders (Banned)

There's no Halloween parades.
There's one Halloween cavalcade.

But yes, it's great. It's my favourite season of the year.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

Mileto

Quote from: DLRPWonders on August 31, 2015, 10:51:59 PM
There is no fireworks anyway, since Disney Dreams is not a fireworks display.
It's a projection show on Sleeping Beauty Castle which has some fireworks elements in it.

There is a lot of fireworks in this show!

Disney's official site says:
"Discover our award-winning extravaganza, where lasers and fireworks light up Sleeping Beauty Castle with timeless Disney stories."

So maybe we are not obliged always to find the exact word when trying to ask/explain, also having in mind for some users here English is a foreign language.

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

Maria

Hello,

My daughter,sister and nephew are visiting dlp for 5 days from October 7th. My husband 5 yo daughter and baby girl  went last year for nye but just me and older kid this year (the real disney enthusiasts). I'm just wondering what to expect as we're going early in the Halloween season- do visitors still dress up in costume? I'm wondering about the evenings also - I read maleficient cast a spell previous year, was that just Halloween night or every night during Halloween season? I'm so excited but I really don't know stat to expect or what to pack!

Does anyone know who to expect in Auberge this time? Last Christmas it was belle, Cinderella, Ariel  :)

Any information greatly appreciated

Maria
Christmas 2014- Hotel New York (Magical)
October 2015- Newport Bay (Almost there)
May 2016- Disneyland Hotel (Planning)

Mileto

As I understood from other members, the dress up is only for Halloween evening.

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all