Christmas 2015

Started by gem72, August 30, 2015, 09:11:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gem72

I'm really excited to be making a flying visit to DLP just before Christmas this year. Does anyone know when they release the schedule for the Christmas period; I want to book restaurants etc, but don't want to clash with parade times - we don't want to miss a thing!

stifle

Well, you can't book restaurants until 2 months beforehand anyway, but the weekly program is not finalized until a few days beforehand. Why not simply book what you want and change it later if it clashes with something?

DLPWonders (Banned)

Disney Magic On Parade will be 5.30 as usual.
Times for other entertainment will not be announced until a few days before the season starts.
But the Christmas Cavalcade will be on a couple of times a day, as well as the Tree Lighting Ceremony.
So I doubt you will miss anything if you plan around the parade.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

ilovemainstxxx

Quote from: DLRPWonders on August 30, 2015, 07:15:03 PM
Disney Magic On Parade will be 5.30 as usual.
Times for other entertainment will not be announced until a few days before the season starts.
But the Christmas Cavalcade will be on a couple of times a day, as well as the Tree Lighting Ceremony.
So I doubt you will miss anything if you plan around the parade.

oohh will the parade be on this year DLRPWonders, fingers crossed i really hope so ,thought they cut it last year and only had the Christmas cavalcade
would be great if it was back ...

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: ilovemainstxxx on August 31, 2015, 08:31:07 AM
oohh will the parade be on this year DLRPWonders, fingers crossed i really hope so ,thought they cut it last year and only had the Christmas cavalcade

Nope. They did that last year but lots of unhappy guests because it's too short yet to label it as a parade.
The Disney Magic On Parade will just be around daily like normally, but without the Toy Story float.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

ilovemainstxxx

Quote from: DLRPWonders on August 31, 2015, 09:29:01 AM
Quote from: ilovemainstxxx on August 31, 2015, 08:31:07 AM

Nope. They did that last year but lots of unhappy guests because it's too short yet to label it as a parade.
The Disney Magic On Parade will just be around daily like normally, but without the Toy Story float.

Yeah , that's great news DLRPWonders , thanks for that
was gutted our families two favourite rides are closed when we are there , so this is something extra that was not expecting to look forward too.. ;D