New Characters in the Park?

Started by DisneyNut2007, April 11, 2007, 04:55:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyNut2007

Have any new or rarely-seen characters been seen out for meet-and-greets at the park for the 15th anniversary celebration?

If so, which ones?

Kristof

Well Eric & Ariel, Beast Prince & Belle, Fairy Godmother and Royal Mickey & Minnie are at l'Auberge and according to visitors at Disney Central Plaza forum, they pass the castle courtyard before and after the sets inside the restaurant so lucky guests should be able to get a photo.

Before each Bougillumination you can also meet the characters and dancers from the show near Bella Note (at the gate where the Beauty & the Beast attraction should have gone).

ChipChap

I saw a Pluto without a nose *g*

He lost it during Once upon a Dream Parade
Movie Park Germany - Hooray I\'m in the movies!

mousy.be

On friday 13 april, I saw only the "normal" characters that you see at every visit. The only character that you don't see a lot was Fairy Godmother. There's are so many different characters...but I see always the same. I thought there would be more characters, as mentioned on all the ad's for the 15th. I would love to see meet'n'greets with....the Gummi Bears, Roger Rabbit, Flik(A bug's Life), Tarzan characters, Quasimodo, Darkwin Duck, Max, Hercules, ...
Greetings from
mousy.be

ClémentLoveBelle

On 14 April, Meg and Hercules was on the Location front of "le Theatre du Chateau".  (http://charactersphotos.canalblog.com/a ... index.html)

And the Characters from the Candleabration was there too for a special meet 'n' greet.