Best place to eat inside the parks?

Started by Wonderland.teacup, August 28, 2015, 03:42:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wonderland.teacup

Do you have a favorite place to eat inside the park? What do you usually order? It can be counter service.

HildeKitten

My favourites are Cowboy Cookout BBQ, Last Chance Café (turkey legs), Fuente del Oro (waffle chips/fries and churros) and Cable Car Bake Shop (croissants).
At Cowboy Cookout it depends what I'm in the mood for, they have a lot of stuff on the menu that I like :)
I would like to try the fish and chips at Toad Hall and the chicken strips at Hakuna Matata some time though :)

DisneyRon

On the Counter Service front Hakuna Matata has served me well. Their African Chicken is completely lovely. ;D

As for table service restaurants: I rather love Walt's. :) The food has been wonderful both times I visited.
Nice little place, not too busy usually and a great view of the parade if you time your meal right.

I quite like Auberge de Cendrillon as well, the food is nice and meeting the princesses and mice is always a lot of fun.

msRavenswood

I'd say Bistrot Chez Rémy over at Walt Disney Studios! Excellent food and atmosphere! We had the Émile menu with the beef fillet and we loved it! Best part of the meal was the desserts, tiramisu for me and chocolate mousse for hubby, we're still  talking about them one year later!  ;D

DLPWonders (Banned)

Favourite counter service
* Toad Hall (chicken burger)
* Hakuna Matata (kebab sandwich)
* The Lucky Nugget Saloon (barbecue ribs with onion rings)

Favourite table service
* Blue Lagoon (Captain's Chest Menu: coconut-ginger shrimps, roast rack of lamb, coconut mousse)
* Bistro Chez Remy (Émile Menu: mixed leaf salad, beef with fries and ratatouille, tiramisu)

Favourite buffet service
* Agrabah Café
* Hunter's Grill

But I also really like Annette's Diner, Rainforest Café, Planet Hollywood, Chuck Wagon Café and Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

Princess Chloe

I like market deli the food is very filling and I like plaza gardens but need to get there for about 11.30 when it's not so busy. Food is lovely and fresh.