I need hugs off...

Started by Ohana, July 27, 2015, 10:11:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ohana

Odd topic name but it is what it says on the tin, I'm quite lucky that even in my mid twenties I still possess the subconscious rose tinted glasses when it comes to costumed characters. Put me in front of an(authentic ) Mickey Mouse and I will be in disbelief that there is a real person underneath!

So with that all said, I'm obviously extremely excited to meet some of my Disney favourites in November when I goz and was wondering if some more experienced mouseketeers could shed some light onto where/if I may find said characters. And here is my list!

Donald Duck
Jack and Sally
Any villains
Any Pixar characters eg toy story/ratatouille
Duffy the bear??

Thanks guys!
(•–•)

November 2015 -- Santa Fe
May 2016 - Santa Fe
November 2016 - Cheyenne
July 2017 - B&B Hotel

never2old

I'm not sure what you mean, the only person inside Mickey Mouse is Mickey Mouse  ;) Of course he's the real one!

The characters line up for November hasn't been announced yet (they've only just announced Halloween, so Christmas shouldn't be far behind). I'm assuming you'll go during the Christmas season (starts 7th November).

Donald is usually available in the park during the EMH

Jack and Sally have been out for both Halloween and Christmas for the last few years, so there's no reason to expect it to be different this year. For Christmas Jack wears his Sandy Claws outfit :) Look out for times in the daily schedule, they have a meet 'n' greet location in Frontierland

Not many villains are out during Christmas, but maybe someone like Hook will be out and about? He can sometimes be found in Adventureland, near POTC.

Buzz and Woody have a meet 'n' greet in the Studios; we saw Buzz last November so hopefully he'll be there again this year.

Not sure what's happened to Duffy, is he gone completely from the meet 'n' greets? He may be back for Christmas, in the past he was meeting guests outside the Boarding House in Town Square :)

DLPWonders (Banned)

Donald Duck
Extra Magical Hours
Jack and Sally
Jack Skellington will be in his Sandy Claws outfit in Frontierland. Sally isn't always with him.
Any villains
No villains in November. Halloween is the time of the Villains, which is in October.
Any Pixar characters eg toy story/ratatouille
You can find Buzz or Woody at Toon Town in the Walt Disney Studios Park.
Duffy the bear??
Duffy has been removed from the meet 'n greets after last year's Swing Into Spring season.
And he won't be back for a long time, if he will be back at all.
He now only makes appearances at the Sunday brunch in Inventions (depending on the theming).
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

HildeKitten

And for more character related help, make sure to check charactercentral.net, there's some seriously hardcore character hunters on there so if anyone knows, it'll be those guys :)

I'm sure you'll be able to meet at least one character on your list without help though!
Just make sure to check the DLP program for the dates you are going!
It won't be out 'till near the date though.