Does anyone know the email for Tom Wolber?

Started by tillyjenny, July 22, 2015, 09:07:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tillyjenny

As above, does anyone know the email address for Tom Wolber? Asking on behalf of someone we met during our recent stay at DLP, they had a few nasty issues during their stay & guest relations are not helping as well as they should I feel. His wife wants to cancel their upcoming Oct trip & doesn't want to book their USA trip for Oct 2016 (for their joint 50th birthdays & their daughters birthday & wedding anniversary) as she has become completely disillusioned with Disney & lost the magic (she was disney mad prior to this recent trip). TIA

mickey1980

Hotel Santa Fe - 1995
Hotel Cheyenne - 1997
Daytrip - 1998
Daytrip - 2000
Hotel Sequoia Lodge - 2002
Hotel Sequoia Lodge - 2005 (Dj Tiƫsto SM:M2 Event)
WDW Port Orleans French Quarter - 2008
Hotel Sequoia Lodge - 2009
Hotel Sequoia Lodge - 2010
Disneyland Hotel - 2011
Hotel Sequoia Lodge - 2012
Hotel Sequoia Lodge - 2013
Hotel Santa Fe - 2014
Tokyo DisneySea - 2015
Hotel Cheyenne - 2016
Hotel Cheyenne - 2017
Hotel New York - 2018

bad-pink-tink

When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

HildeKitten

I'm sorry to hear about your friend's issues with DLP.
I hope you can find someone that is willing to help you guys out.

bad-pink-tink

also having worked in the hospitality industry, if there was an issue at a particular restaurant, I would try to find the name and contact details of the general manager of that restaurant or if there was an issue at a particular hotel, I would try to find the name and contact details of the general manager of that hotel.

Going through guest relations is going through the middle man so to speak. It is always best to go directly to the restaurant or hotel manager
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

tillyjenny

Thank you for your replies, I will suggest that they contact the hotel manager as well & they've been advised on tripadvisor to email dlp.cro.special.need@disneylandparis.com as the issues related to their severely disabled son.
Disney really got it wrong for them this trip, which I find really sad & after having been on over 20 trips to various Disney parks around the world in the last 35+ years, she doesn't want to go back.

Sulley15

I had an issue with my stay but I emailed the hotel manager and the people I emailed when i had booking issues.

I got an apology and was told when I do book that I should get in touch with them to make sure we experience Disney Magic!

So they do care in my opinion, I know how some of the French can be a bit short and rude but we still had a good time.

Try this email address DLP.SERVICE.RELATION.CLIENT@disney.com
New York hotel March 2013
Cheyenne February 2015
Newport bay Compass room February 2017

HildeKitten

I think it sadly all depends on who is handling your complaint.
You'll either get someone understanding and sympathetic that really does care about the customers and providing customer service and that will do their utmost to help you out.
Or someone that is simply doing their job for the pay and that doesn't care at all :(

dejmurph1

Hi

You will get a reply if you email tom.wolber@disney.com

This worked for me before.

tillyjenny

Quote from: dejmurph1 on July 25, 2015, 11:07:33 PM
Hi

You will get a reply if you email tom.wolber@disney.com

This worked for me before.

They sent one to this address, but it bounced back by mailer daemon  :(

HildeKitten

Yeah I'm afraid that happens quite a bit with DLP.
I once emailed their press office only to get a reply that the inbox was full.
Which is stuff that definitely shouldn't be happening but there you go.