Blue Lagoon Restaurant — Adventureland

Started by Anthony, May 06, 2012, 03:55:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

never2old

We usually have lunch there, and you soon forget it's still daylight outside  ;)  Though it does feel a bit strange coming out and seeing the sun again!

Not sure you can ask for a table by the water, just make sure you ask about it when you book, and again when you get to the restaurant... In case it's not possible to book a particular table  in advance, I'm sure they'll do their best to accommodate you!

Have a great time!

ed-uk

We usually have late lunch in the Blue Lagoon. On one occasion it was so dark inside i could have done with a torch to read the menu. For me it's the best themed restaurant in the park ( Pirates of the Caribbean is also my favourite ride which makes it more special)  and magical at anytime. Don't be in a hurry to get to your next ride or parade, have a leisurely meal and enjoy the atmosphere.
Ed & David

Chlo83

Thanks for the replies - sounds like we can do either meal here which is great :)

fd1972uk

Hope to get this fitted in.

We're going October this year (w/c 12th October).

Do you think I would have to pre-book tables prior to my trip?

The menu is a bit of a sticking point, but the Chicken Colombo does sound rather nice.

I just remember seeing the place whilst on the ride and thought 'That place looks cool!'.

FD

Samninetysix

Quote from: never2old on November 01, 2013, 09:58:01 AM

Not sure you can ask for a table by the water, just make sure you ask about it when you book, and again when you get to the restaurant... In case it's not possible to book a particular table  in advance, I'm sure they'll do their best to accommodate you!

Have a great time!

Whenever we've asked for a table by the water, it usually just means waiting to one side while one comes free

And if it's busy in the parks when you arrive then book in advance, last halloween we didn't book and really struggled to get tables at our favourite restaurants

fd1972uk

So I can book when over there?

I was wondering if I should be doing it in advance i.e. weeks/months??

FD

mnewcourt

Quote from: fd1972uk on January 14, 2014, 12:56:33 PM
So I can book when over there?

I was wondering if I should be doing it in advance i.e. weeks/months??

FD
You can book by telehone 2 months in advance and I would recommend doing that. Once you are there you can confirm your reservation at Town Hall.

fd1972uk

Mileto

Old topic, but don't want to open a new one.

It's a question about Blue Lagoon, but it may be relevant for all table service restaurants in the park (have never been to any of them, only buffet and counter):

When do you pay - by entering, or at the end after eating? Card payment is possible in both cases, I suppose?

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

Disneyprincesswannab

Hi-you pay at the end and I have always paid by card so no worries! Can strongly recommend the crème brulee brought flambé to the table-enjoy!

Mileto

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

stifle

You pay at the end – they don't know how much you're going to have to pay when you walk in ;)