The S word....SANTA!

Started by cakes85, July 11, 2015, 08:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cakes85

I am aware its July, However...we are going to Disneyland in December. Is it worth meeting Santa Clause? are the queues very long? What is the experience like? Thanks :D

Zee79

I would recommend going to see Santa early. We've had a 1-2hr wait when we have visited  him. The wait isn't too bad if entertainment is provided, if none it a long wait. Santa himself has been very good & if you post your letter you get a reply.

HildeKitten

I always enjoy the Santa meet and greet, but to avoid long queues, it's best to make sure you're there about 10-20 minutes before the actual meet starts, that way you'll only have to queue for a very short time, which is much better than having to do the 1-2 hour queues :)

Acelew

Meeting Santa last year was our only dissapointing part of the trip. Although the grotto is beautiful and we managed to beat the queues, Santa himself wasnt great. He had so much make up on that he frightened me. He is also super skinny, not the big roly poly guy i was expecting.
the santa on theirnoarade is very similar looking (if not the same one) whonis in the grotto so have a look at him and if you want to meet him then use your extra magic hours to get to frontier land before it opens to make sure you are one of the first in line.

HildeKitten

They have different CMs acting as Santa though, so Acelew was probably very unlucky.
Chance that you get an awesome Santa is much bigger than the chance of you getting a rubbish one.
Of course, queueing in time will make sure you don't "loose" much time in case you're lucking out when it comes to Santa's jollyness and look.