newport bay shopping service

Started by amee, July 08, 2015, 09:35:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amee

Hi yall can anyone tell me if newport bay club has a shop or a shopping service any info much appreciated thanks

HildeKitten

All hotels have their own shop, but I've never been inside the NBC so I don't know any details.

amee

thanks, im guessing if they have a shop they must have a shopping service then

Mileto

Yes, they have a beautiful shop. I read somewhere that shop is not operating in the moment due to the renovation works. And it will be moved on another place in the hotel (they reorganize some restaurants/bars).

But when working, this service is available.

Here it is - the Bay boutique - opposite reception area:

http://flickrhivemind.net/Tags/bayboutique/Interesting

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

HildeKitten

What exactly do you mean by a shopping service exactly?

stifle

Yes what do you have in mind by shopping service? You can have any purchases in the parks delivered to your hotel, was that what you mean?

amee

Yeah exactly the shopping delivery service to your hotel, we used it every day in the chayenne and we were hoping the newport bay had one , strangely i picked up a dlrp brochure from a travel agent which listed each hotel and the facilities but under shops it didnt list newport bay as having one  ???

HildeKitten

Always be specific ;)
It may make perfect sense to you, but people here aren't psychic so to answer a question exactly like you need us to, we need all the information necessary to answer it ;)
A shopping delivery service isn't the same as an actual shopping service after all :)

Anyway, that aside, I imagine that even though the actual shop is currently closed (as someone has helpfully pointed out before me), they didn't mention it in the brochure.
Seeing that they did set up a temporary replacement shop in the NBC and that the shopping delivery service has nothing specific to do with the hotel shop, but is a service provided by DLP to those staying on-site, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to use it during your next stay :)