Parade time in Park

Started by Holmey, July 06, 2015, 08:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holmey

Hi all...planning restaurants etc and at the moment the Programme guide states parade time in Park as 5.30pm. We usually go in August and I'm sure I remember it being later around 7.00pm. Does anyone know if it does get later in August. Can't find my old programmes to check the last few years. Any help would be great, thanks!

DLPWonders (Banned)

It will be 5.30pm all Summer, was the same last year.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

Holmey

Thanks so much....... right restaurants here we go....x

Mileto

Do you remember what time it was end of November - beginning of December?

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: Mileto on July 07, 2015, 08:40:37 AM
Do you remember what time it was end of November - beginning of December?

Last year there was no Disney Magic On Parade during the entire Christmas season.
There's only the Christmas Cavalcade (which is called the Christmas Parade since last year), and it goes around the park several times a day.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

Mileto

Oh, thank you, DLRPWonders!

I forgot about this! So we won't be pressed to plan a lot about dinner, only to consider the earlier park closing time.

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all