A few questions

Started by thatgirlkatie, June 17, 2015, 02:35:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thatgirlkatie

Hi, I've just got a few questions I'm wondering if people can help me with.

1. I'm looking to stop at the Relais Spa near the Val d'Europe, does anyone know the shuttle bus times for this hotel?
1b. Similar question to the one above, but if the services aren't regular I was planning on walking to the Hôtel l'Elysée Val d'Europe and catching the shuttle bus from there, do you need a ticket or do you just walk onto the service. (I've stopped at the Radisson before and know you needed to book on the bus) Also really trying to budget the trip, so I'm trying to avoid traveling via the RER.

2. I'll be arriving on a Sunday and wanted a few supplies, (Water, Cereal, Milk and a few other drinks to save money) does anyone know what will be open on the sunday? I know theres a supermarket near but remember reading somewhere it's shut on Sundays, what time on Monday morning will it be open?

3. I'm booking my ticket via Expedia, I believe you get an email voucher and exchange this at the park entry for the card passes, can someone just confirm this as I really don't want E-tickets. Will I be able to pick the tickets up a day earlier even if I don't use it that day?

4. Where is good to go for breakfast in the village? Looking for something quite quick/cheap , what time does the village open?

5. When booking the magic shuttle from the airport (CDG) are you able to catch any shuttle? There is a direct bus to the hotel, but are you able to also get it to the train station at the park? I just want the freedom of being able to catch any bus :)

Any help with these questions will be greatly appreciated as it's one of the first times I've been left in charge of planning a trip and I'm really anxious about it.
"To live would be an awfully big adventure" - Peter Pan.

Disney Matt

I can help but only with No's 4 & 5!
Cheap places in the village...Earl of Sandwich for definite, also a Starbucks & i'm sure Annettes do some sort of breakfast just can't remember prices for it. Village does open early, i reckon its about 8.

Now the Magoc Shuttle you pay for from the airport to your hotel? I assume its this 1 you're on sbout. You jump on anyone but you need to pay for it in advance either online or at the airport (They run about every 45 minutes).

Hope some of this helps you :)
Hotel Santa Fe - 95 / Dream Castle - Jul 07 / Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 09 / Hotel Santa Fe - Dec 12 / Sequoia Lodge - Dec 14 / Sequoia Lodge - Feb 16 / Newport Bay Club - Halloween 16 / Newport Bay Club - Feb 17

A&S&O

You can have breakfast in the Hotel New York. Its around 10 Euros (someone please correct me), and consists of a hot and cold buffet and hot and cold drinks.
Planning WDW 2019
1997 DLP x2, 1998 DLP x2, 1999 DLP, 2000 DLP Millenium, 2002 DLP, 2003 DLR, 2004 WDW + DLP, 2005 DLP + DLR, 2006 WDW, 2007 DLP x2, 2008 WDW + DLP x3, 2009 DLP x7, 2010 WDW (+ extra week due to ash cloud!), 2011 DLR, 2012 WDW + DLP, 2013 WDW + DLP, 2014 WDW + DLPx3 (inc. daytrip for Ratatouille preview), 2015 DLR + DLPx3, 2016 WDW + DLP, 2017 WDW x2 + DLP, 2018 WDW + DLP x2. Coming up - ?

ilovemainstxxx

Quote from: A&S&O on June 17, 2015, 12:12:58 PM
You can have breakfast in the Hotel New York. Its around 10 Euros (someone please correct me), and consists of a hot and cold buffet and hot and cold drinks.

thats a good point  , sometimes we get there early hours and go to Cheyenne for breakfast , start queueing about 6.45 for 7 am breakfast then over to parks for EMH  , not positive but think its only 6 euros there ...

also as a last resort for your supplies if nothing is open on a sunday , if you are catching the bus to the village anyway you could always catch the bus from village to santa fe and go to the garage just outside the gates, i know thats open on a sunday as we have used it and they sell most things there , water bread ham juice ect ...

stifle

3. Don't bother with Expedia, just buy your ticket at the gate – if you don't want an e-ticket they are the same price and you'll have to queue up anyway.