visit September 21st to 23rd

Started by cazdow, June 09, 2015, 06:15:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cazdow

hi this is my first post but been following  for about six weeks. We booked a trip staying at dc so driving. This is not my first trip but first one for about 9 years. We plan to drive the day before.
Q1 what time is the earliest we can pick park tickets up on the 21st as want to make a full day of?
Q2 is it going to busy at the parks?
We cant decided on meal plan or not as got a fussy teenager and their 2 adults 2 teens 2 kids.  I did think about booking cafe mickey for 20th as really want the little one to see mickey but teenager not keen on menu. if i decided not to book cafe mickey are we likely to see many charters ? If i took the meal plan when a good time to book meals as i dont want to miss any of the fun as only three days in park. Is the breakfast at dcr any good?
Q3 is three days enough in september ?
My plan is to do studios first day as got a big toy story fan in the house. Then possibly over to park to watch dreams or maybe go on a ride or two.  My plan is to do everything ;D   any tips would be greats thanks. Im more excited then the kids.

HildeKitten

I've personally never bothered with any of the meal plans, so that's something someone else is going to have to help you with.
If you have a fussy eater with you, it may be best to not book a meal plan so you can decide on the day itself.
I would think 3 days would be enough.
As for the characters you can meet, check the Disneyland Paris website for the program the week you go, it'll list the characters you can meet :)
Mickey Mouse has his own meet and greet area in Fantasyland, so you'll definitely be able to meet him if your kids are a big fan, just make sure to check the program for the times of his meet and greet.