Tea Time Treat

Started by Disney Magic, May 27, 2015, 06:38:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you only get a tea time treat for one night?

Are you only able to have a tea time treat on your first arrival?
0 (0%)
Or do you get a tea time treat for every day of your holiday?
7 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Disney Magic

On our booking it says tea time treat valid on the day that we arrive. Does this mean that we only get one tea time treat on the day we arrive. Because if it was for every night wouldn't it say that it is valid from the day we arrive until the day we leave. Does this say it on everyone's booking if so please tell me. Please get back to me as soon as possible! Thanks !

Mileto

Honestly I haven't heard of a tea time treat voucher, valid only at the date of the arrival. In our bookings it was equal to the nights spent in the hotel.

What exactly is written on your booking?

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

grovesie

I presume that you are on a dining plan? It is normally 1 tea time treat voucher per person per night of your stay, the same as the dining plan.

Disney Magic

Thanks 4 the replies!
Mileto this is what it says!
On our booking it says "tea time treat valid: 26 August"
That is the day we arrive!
If we would have a tea time treat every night, wouldn't it say " tea time treat valid: 26 August - 30 August

Mileto

Strange!

I just checked - on our confirmation last year it was written:

"incl. Pause gourmande (1 voucher per person and per night) for 2 adults, 1 child

Could you phone them and ask to be sure?

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP

frostie

I go in August and my confirmation says the same as you Disney Magic.
I was going to ask in a couple of weeks when I pay my final balance.

Disney Magic

Thank you ever so much !!!!!!! Frostie

Disney Magic

Frostie  will you please tell me what disney says after you have phoned them about tea time treat being only valid for 1 night.
Thank you Frostie !!!!!

stifle

Did you book a dining plan?

The teatime treat/pause gourmande is a bit rubbish anyhow IME.

polar vixen

While inconvenient at times to stand in queues (we found if you arrived at five to three there was generally only a small wait, and you could beat the tea time treat rush) it saved my family (of 6) about 30 euros a day, add that up over a 7 day holiday and that's 180 Euros we would have probably ended up spending on drinks and snacks without it, so I'm pretty grateful for it, just my opinion :)

grovesie

Quote from: polar vixen on May 28, 2015, 08:52:46 PM
While inconvenient at times to stand in queues (we found if you arrived at five to three there was generally only a small wait, and you could beat the tea time treat rush) it saved my family (of 6) about 30 euros a day, add that up over a 7 day holiday and that's 180 Euros we would have probably ended up spending on drinks and snacks without it, so I'm pretty grateful for it, just my opinion :)

I have to agree with you, our party size is either 5 or 7, and we normally go for 7 days, make a big saving by the end.

Mileto

Really saves money. We always go on the non popular hours (just at the beginning or near the end), so we never experienced this insatisfaction, described in a special thread.

frostie

Hi Disney Magic,

I phoned and paid my balance today! Yippee!!!
I asked about the pause gourmande and it is valid for the whole trip. It is just listed from the day it starts.
I hope that this clears it up for you.
Frostie x

trip2themoon

we stayed for 5 nights last week, but booked the 'plus' dining for 4 meals.  We only got 4 teatime treat vouchers, not 5.

frostie

Oops, sorry. I meant to say it is per person per night. So yes you only get 4 vouchers each if you are staying for 4 nights.
Better than the one night listed on the booking!