Hotel New York v SL Golden forest Room

Started by ilovemainstxxx, May 25, 2015, 12:49:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilovemainstxxx

hi all

we are hopefully going to book in next couple of weeks but unsure where to book..?

we are thinking of going over new year and looking at probably the two options above
never stayed at new york so would like that , and not stayed at sl for a while ,but never GF....
thinking GF would get the hot breakfast (which hubby and son love from dlh) and the fastpass ,
but new york is closer and in winter it makes a bit of difference....
just seen on another thread that you get hot breakfast at new york, is that in a normal room ??

anyone stayed at both and pros and cons ???  :D

stifle

All guests at the Hotel New York get hot breakfast items such as bacon, sausages, and eggs.

Wedmad

Hi,

We've just returned from golden forest and we got hot breakfast also, in the private lounge for GF guests,

Don't forget you also get the drinks lounge, soft and hot drinks only, for GF guests also.

Hope this helps

ilovemainstxxx

Quote from: stifle on May 25, 2015, 02:22:53 PM
All guests at the Hotel New York get hot breakfast items such as bacon, sausages, and eggs.

thanks for that , as we were looking on the disney site but it only says that for the suites ?? so defiantly all guests as in winter a nice warm breakfast is nice...

ilovemainstxxx

Quote from: Wedmad on May 25, 2015, 07:20:25 PM
Hi,

We've just returned from golden forest and we got hot breakfast also, in the private lounge for GF guests,

Don't forget you also get the drinks lounge, soft and hot drinks only, for GF guests also.

Hope this helps

thanks for the info... :)
do you mind me asking , was it worth the extra do you think ?? we love the cheyenne and this is a good £200 dearer but would like to try i think..
and the drinks lounge , is it all day ,can you take them with or is it like a bar ???
lots of conflicting info like non hot breakfast/ hot breakfast
drinks / drinks only at certain times
just a bit unsure

stifle

Quote from: ilovemainstxxx on May 25, 2015, 08:19:19 PM

thanks for that , as we were looking on the disney site but it only says that for the suites ?? so defiantly all guests as in winter a nice warm breakfast is nice...

Look, I was there last year and what I told you is what was on offer. It's your choice whether to believe me :/

ilovemainstxxx

Quote from: stifle on May 25, 2015, 08:56:25 PM
Quote from: ilovemainstxxx on May 25, 2015, 08:19:19 PM

Look, I was there last year and what I told you is what was on offer. It's your choice whether to believe me :/

stifle i did not say i didn't believe you , i was saying thank you for letting us know its for all guests cos the site says its not ..!!!
sorry if i offended 

stifle

It's cool, sorry I was a bit oversensitive!