rate and review your disney games

Started by fly_with_me_dumbo, April 10, 2007, 09:16:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fly_with_me_dumbo

the other day i purchased a disney gmae for ps2 and thought it would be good to start a toic where people post games they have on any format ps2, ds, psp etc and rate or/and review them. I'll start

Kingdom of hearts(ps2) 7/10 i like the fact there is a wide range of characters but those things, dont know what they are called :oops: , that constantly pop up do my heading.

haunted mansion (ps2) 7/10 only bought it the other day but so far it seems ok.

mickey mouses wild adventure Ps1 5/10 i like the way it goes through all his films but being an old game has no save feature

hercules (ps1) 5/10 its good but for me its just one of those ones i cant do

mickey and the magical mirror(along those lines) gamecube have yet to play it.

does anyone have any potc games

smurfy74

we have potc dead mans chest on the psp and its too hard we keep getting stuck, theres a ds disney version of meteos coming out apparently which i will def get, as for mm and the magical mirror on the gamecube - dont bother

tubbsy

Disney golf PS2. Very, very boring! Its just a golf game but with Donald, Daisy, Goofy and Minnie. Mickey pops up to give you advice all the time. Oh and the music. Mickey Mouse club anthem. OVER AND OVER AGAIN! Unfortunately Rob loves it. Help me!

POTC-Steph got stuck on it!

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Angela

I really do love Kingdom hearts 1 & 2 only problem is.. the game is not long enough...  :wink:
I also love on PS1 101 dalmatians, Tarzan and Winnie the Pooh game but though they are for PS1 I hardly play them anymore :(

Masamune

:P Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts 2 all get 10/10. :D I'm a huge Final Fantasy fan, as well as a huge Disney fan, and the KH series is a union of both.

:o The only other Disney games I have are on Sega Megadrive. :) The Lion King easily gets 10/10, Aladdin gets 9/10, Mickey and Donald's World of Illusion gets 10/10. Back in those days, it was all about the story rather than graphics, and all those games are brilliant. :D I still play them these days, when I can be bothered to dig out my Sega.

fly_with_me_dumbo

i have been playing haunted mansion today and have decided its more of a 9/10 its really good, i would advise people to buy it, i think it should be 12+ never mind 7 theres a crazy ghost thing kind of like that weird thing in the film the ring, that woman that crawls real fast evrywhere with the long hair covering her face, it comes up to you flings its hair back and screams :twisted:

-breeno-

I've got POTC for the xbox.

A completely different story to the movies but still a very good game, bit annoying because you don't do much apart from sailing about the place and talking to people which gets on my nevers sometimes but still a good game.

7/10.
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

The Butlin Boy

Cars on the Nintendo Wii is an awesome game, it really captures the atmosphere of the film. The game itself is based on the events after the film, Lightning McQueen has been taking it easy around Radiator Springs, but with the new Piston Cup tournament fast approaching, you must take control Lightning and help him get back into shape for the big race. Along with mini-games with the other cars characters and unlockable bonus features, Cars is a great buy for anyone with an Nintendo Wii. :)

smurfy74

ive been wonering about Cars for the Wii, how does it work with the motion controller, do you use it as a steering wheel - seeing as you rave so much im going to pop into GAME tomorrow and pick up a copy  :D

smurfy74

ive been playing cars on the wii for a bit now and its really good fun, the way it uses the controller makes it easy to play and really good fun

crunchie_lover

I LOVE kingdom hearts!!! One of my favourite games. I got kingdom hearts 2 for christmas but haven't played it yet (graduate this year and Im saving it to entertain me over the summer) but I love them.

Ive also got POTC for the ps2, good game although strange and I can't put my finger on why plus I keep getting stuck.

Finding Nemo for the PS2 is harder than I thought (im ashamed to admit it!) I like some of the levels, but I find the "chasing through rings" levels annoying after a while, plus I cant get past where you follow bruce through the mines lol.
July 15th 2007: DLRP.....my second home \":)\"

Snow White Queen

I really love all the Kingdom Heart's games !!!!!!! 10/10 !!! :D
Castmember in *Snow White scary ride* all the summer !

for a cheapest AP, ask me \";)\"

Angela

I couldn't stop playing Kingdom hearts 2 and finished it in some strange time level... lol... Only about 2 days I believe :S to bad.. I really love the game.. I might start over again :)

mtt

do they do many disney games for the nintendo ds, buying one soon, and was wanting some disney games fo it?
dlp nov 98, feb 99, sept 07, sept 2008
wdw 95,97,2000,2002,2005

GeoffD

Quote from: "mtt"do they do many disney games for the nintendo ds, buying one soon, and was wanting some disney games fo it?

there is POTC 2
Kim Possible
Little Mermaid
Cars
Narnia
Meet the Robinsons
well lots more...
//http://amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_ss_vg_h_/202-5080294-5203858?url=search-alias%3Dvideogames&field-keywords=Disney+DS
Thats what an Amazon seach came with for Disney DS