Restaurants with children's play area

Started by tashadec, May 09, 2015, 11:38:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tashadec

Looking for a restaurant that has a little play area for my 5 year old. I see that Pizza Planet has one but does anyone know of anywhere else at Disneyland Paris? My son eats very quickly and my husband and I hate rushing our meals...if there's a little play area for him to enjoy we won't feel so guilty keeping him there lol! Not bothered if it's a buffet restaurant, set menu restaurant or Al a carte...just looking at options atm,

NCC1701Q

As far as I know Buzz Lightyears Pizza Planet is the only one that has the play area inside the restaurant.

HildeKitten

Sometimes (very rarely) you can get fast food (I believe hotdogs and such but I'm not sure) from Captain Hook's Galley in Adventureland, which is right next to Pirate's Beach, an outdoors playground.
Maybe that's an option.

tashadec

Thanks guys. Im guessing we need to focus on food rather than the play area. I dont think Buzz Lightyears pizza planet will be worth it for my little boy who isnt a fan of pizza or pasta. Shame as I like the idea of it.

HildeKitten

you could try Videopolis/Hyperion if that's open.
It doesn't have a play area but they show cartoons on a big screen so maybe that'll convince your son to sit still and look at those whilst you eat? :)