Extras for the room at HNY

Started by KevCollins, April 25, 2015, 05:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KevCollins

Hi,

I need a little help. I was wondering, if possible, if you can arrange extras for the room prior to your stay?

Im sure that I read on here somewhere that you can contact the hotel before you arrive to add little extras to your booking eg cuddly toys in the room, bottle of champagne,etc...

Is this possible? and if so, how do I go about arranging it?

Cheers
Sept 2013 sequoia lodge
Aug 2014 sequoia lodge
6th August 2015 HNY
30th Dec 17 - 02nd Jan 18 ???

DisneyGagaChick

I've read about it before- I think you have to directly call the hotel, quote your reference number and let them know what extras you wish :)

grovesie

We did this at the DLH. We called up and explained what we wanted. They emailed us a brochure type thing of what they did. We chose then returned the slip with the details needed and that was it. You have to , or we did, send a copy of the front and back of your credit/debit card

KevCollins

Thanks guys

I'll try and get in touch with them and get something sorted.

Thanks for your help
Sept 2013 sequoia lodge
Aug 2014 sequoia lodge
6th August 2015 HNY

littlebitofpixiedust

Can you let me no too id love to surprise the kids!!  ;)

McSuze

DLH and NPBC also do this, if you ring/email the hotel directly they will send you a price list for flowers/plushes/chocolates/champagne/balloons etc.

;D
:-)

TappyFish

After reading grovesie's reply, I'd be interested in seeing what extras Hotel New York offer. Does anyone know their email address? I had a look but was unsuccessful :(

stifle

Quote from: TappyFish on June 05, 2015, 07:09:09 PM
After reading grovesie's reply, I'd be interested in seeing what extras Hotel New York offer. Does anyone know their email address? I had a look but was unsuccessful :(
Just pick up the phone, it's very straightforward.

KevCollins

Hi all

Had a reply from HNY who where very helpful.  I asked about having a bottle of champagne ready for the room when we arrive and they sent me a copy of their wine  list.  All I did was return the form with what I wanted with my card details and that's all. All sorted. Very easy to do
Sept 2013 sequoia lodge
Aug 2014 sequoia lodge
6th August 2015 HNY