Eurostar @ crazy prices

Started by littlebitofpixiedust, July 30, 2015, 09:15:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlebitofpixiedust

Ok thankfully I managed to get my son a wheelchair space for half term feb 2016 at 8am on the dot I called as did my friend who's first time on Eurostar and hasn't been to DLP In over 10 years.

I assumed prices would still be reasonable but by 8am they were around £160 return pp the guy my friend spoke to said by tonight he thinks they would have sold out completely! We went last feb half term and it wasn't too bad compared to the may bank holiday weekend I did recently (never again)

Anyway just thought I'd post Incase any fellow Disney goers are looking at this time next year I am shocked they've sold so many and I wasn't aware they went online at 6am but now I know  :o

We've booked the DLH so I am VERY excited!

stifle

It's a hugely popular travel time so no surprises that it's quite pricey!

Jadd02 BTM

Just booked Friday 12-17th Feb but found flights much cheaper than Euro, only me and my son but flights were only £90 each which I thought was great considering it was half term, This will be our 7th visit but 1st time going in Half term, how much busier is it likely to be than middle of March or January when we normally go?

haribosmum

They didn't go on sale online till 8am. I was checking from about 4am as up with baby. Although the calendar updated by 6am if I picked our dates 14/2-18/2 it errored until 8:00. Our prices were £220 return in premier and when I checked seating plan there were no other seats booked other the wheelchair/companion. Guessing for half term they didn't have any cheaper seats :(
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20