Telling Kids

Started by tinksmummy, April 02, 2015, 01:23:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinksmummy

Hi All,

We are returning to Disney Paris in Sept with our 2 daughters (will be 6 & 8),
We dont want to tell them where they are going until we get to the Eurostar terminal (packing car night before etc so big surprise) , so I was hoping to print off a letter from Mickey/characters telling them where they are going and some "fake" tickets and then have a small tote bag full of Disney themed things to do on way in train (colouring, t-shirt, park guide, ride guide etc) so they can get excited on the way,

Any ideas on how/where i could get these things, esp the fake tickets, im not great on photoshop etc....

Thank you

Mileto

Great idea to surprise them!
For my previous suprises I used these frames, printed them in color and than beautiful handwriting.

Oh they are too big to be attached. Send me an email on personal message, if you want, I can send them to you.
And for the ticket, you can find many examples in internet, just need a more thick paper to print.

Something like this:

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

tinksmummy

Hi Mileto,
thats exactly the sort of thing i was looking for, thank you,
love the border !!
off to google tiket ideas now...
xx

Mileto

Have two more frames, just need mail.

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all