Main St welcomes Summer?

Started by Its Just Like I DreamedIt, March 14, 2015, 08:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Its Just Like I DreamedIt

Does anyone know if 'Main St welcomes..." will be returning this summer? I really hope so because it was something different and catchy to listen to as well. I think they should bring it back, might give everyone a break and let them defrost from Frozen mania.
!Magic Everywhere

DLPWonders (Banned)

Just as the Main Street USA residents didn't return for this Spring season, they also won't return for this Summer season.
This year the Summer revolves around Frozen.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

Its Just Like I DreamedIt

That's rubbish. It's just gonna be too much Frozen.
!Magic Everywhere

stifle

Quote from: Its Just Like I DreamedIt on March 14, 2015, 09:12:11 PM
That's rubbish. It's just gonna be too much Frozen.
That's what people want.

HildeKitten

It's what some (probably quite a few) people want, but I think that a serious number of DLP fans isn't nearly as stoked about Frozen as DLP would like them to be.

nathalie

I think the 5 hour wait times during last Christmas season to meet the sisters says otherwhise though  ???

HildeKitten

Yeah but for new characters in peak season the queues ALWAYS go bananas.
Regardless of the characters.
Especially for princesses, I can recall crazy waiting times for the princess pavillion from long before Frozen was even released :)

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: HildeKitten on March 17, 2015, 04:01:02 PM
Yeah but for new characters in peak season the queues ALWAYS go bananas.
Regardless of the characters.
Especially for princesses, I can recall crazy waiting times for the princess pavillion from long before Frozen was even released :)

I think you're severely underestimating the popularity of Frozen.
It is still SO crazy popular, and a lot of people are actually already going crazy over this season.
It will most definitely be a huge success.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

ilovemainstxxx

for me i hope it is not every where , i know it is popular but what about the people who don't like it...
my little boy saw the advert the other night and said , i don't want to go if that is on
i don't mind the film and my 16 year old daughter loves it but , i must admit bit fed up of "let it go " now and just hope it is not over kill....
on the plus side if the frozen bits are busy it might free up the rest of the park for non frozen fans  ;)

DLPWonders (Banned)

I think everyone is focused on the words "Frozen Summer Fun" too much, since really it isn't that big.

* There's a sing-a-long in Chaparral Theatre, with Woody's Roundup being a little market place.
* There's 1 carriage with Anna & Elsa driving through Main Street USA a couple of times a day.
* There's a Frozen scene in Disney Dreams.

That's it, it's nothing more than that. So it's not really a big thing.
They just made it sound big like "Wow, there's an entire Frozen season coming", because Frozen is still so popular and it sells.

ilovemainstxxx

so it will be like when they have santa over in frontier land , it will all sort of be in one place  , not all over everywhere,
so you could choose to see it if you wanted apart from them on the carriage and dreams which will just be an enhancement
that would be ok , like you say the advert looks like everthing will be frozen which could put some people off..