Breakfast at Davy Crocketts and HB offer

Started by Caz, March 18, 2015, 07:38:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caz

Hi all,
Apologies if this question has already been asked. Just reading the t&cs for the half board offer

Quote"Breakfast is already included in your package for all hotels except Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch. If you stay at Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch and benefit from this special offer, breakfast will be added to your package on top of 1 meal voucher per person per night for your lunch or dinner." unquote

That reads to me like breakfast is also included in the cost or have I misunderstood?

Anyone know otherwise I'll call them.

Many thanks.
Disneyland Hotel - SEPT 17
Davy Crockett  - JUL 15
Davy Crockett  - JUN 12
Hotel Cheyenne - FEB 11
Magic Circus - SEPT 10
Newport Bay Club - NOV 2009
Sequioa Lodge - JAN 2009
Davy Crocketts  -  AUG 2008

DisneyRon

Judging from the way that is worded, I'd say that breakfast is included. :)

Caz

You would think wouldn't you but at the top of the' details of the offer' page under 'your package includes' it reads 'breakfast (except at Davy Crockett Ranch)' hence my confusion! It's not a deal breaker but a useful extra when trying to persuade the other half it would be a good time to go ;)
Davy Crockett  - JUL 15
Davy Crockett  - JUN 12
Hotel Cheyenne - FEB 11
Magic Circus - SEPT 10
Sequioa Lodge - JAN 2009

DisneyRon

Quote from: Caz on March 18, 2015, 08:32:53 PM
You would think wouldn't you but at the top of the' details of the offer' page under 'your package includes' it reads 'breakfast (except at Davy Crockett Ranch)' hence my confusion! It's not a deal breaker but a useful extra when trying to persuade the other half it would be a good time to go ;)

No I imagine that's because Davy Crockett doesn't have breakfast by default (all other hotels do), getting the meal plan package add breakfast next to the half-board meal voucher for Davy Crockett, because it doesn't have breakfast as standard. :)

polar vixen

HI! We've experience of this, as long as you have half board vouchers, you get a breakfast voucher at davy Crockett too.  This includes (generally, sometimes there is a little change) a half size rustic baguette, a croissant, apple or orange juice, milk, tea, coffee or hot chocolate, and butter, jam, or/and chocolate spread each.  It's enough for a fair size  breakfast.  We upgraded to cafĂ© mickey one day for breakfast, and bizarrely still got a breakfast voucher for on site, so we picked that up on the way, and used it for lunch!

Caz

Thanks DisneyRon and Polar Vixen - that's good to know, every little helps as they say. We stayed at DC on our first ever visit and the kids loved picking up breakkfast from the hut so I was kind of disappointed when it wasn't included anymore  :'(. This does help to make for a good deal, what with he 'pause gourmande' and elevenses in Salon Mickey shouldn't need to buy hardly any food at all!  ;D
Davy Crockett  - JUL 15
Davy Crockett  - JUN 12
Hotel Cheyenne - FEB 11
Magic Circus - SEPT 10
Sequioa Lodge - JAN 2009