Some help and advice please

Started by Sambelle, March 22, 2015, 04:16:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stifle

Quote from: littlebitofpixiedust on March 23, 2015, 09:07:04 AM
Make sure when leaving pushchair outside attractions you remove personal belongings, my friend some years ago thought shed "hide" souvenir bags and stuff enderneath in the basket and we came of cinemagique to find all bags gone.
She was ever so upset, some people use a bike lock. But I think it's highly doubtful they would take a pushchair but bags they most certainly may do. Enjoy your trip!

We always Pre-book our meals make alive easier  :)
That's really sad. I guess that's another reason to use the shopping service and have your stuff delivered up to your hotel.

Queen Elsa

We took a combination bike lock with us when we went last and will definitely do the same nest time we go! You would hope that nobody would steal a child's stroller but it has been known so I wouldn't take any chances! We booked our tables with our hotel concierge and that worked well but we were pretty flexible on days for each restaurant xx

friday's girl

Just got back and I would highly recommend booking at all popular restaurants before you go unless you like eating at about 9pm. Auberge de Cendrillon was fully booked all week and I was chatting to a Concierge at Disneyland Hotel who informed me that there have been so many free dining offers in various countries that people are choosing more formal dining over counter service, making booking in advance pretty much essential for any school holiday period.