Earl of Sandwich DLP V's Downtown Disney WDW

Started by Woodlandgirl, March 10, 2015, 08:33:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodlandgirl

Hello I'm new to this so apologies if I make any faux pas! Has anyone been to Earl of Sandwich at WDW and how does the one at DLP compare? We visited the one in Downtown Disney Florida in August - we loved it and hoping the one in Paris will be as good?? Thanks  :)

HildeKitten

I don't think it's a faux pas asking this question at all. But sadly I can't help you (just wanted to say it's not a faux pas) as I've been to neither. But I'm pretty sure at least someone will be able to give you some sort of feedback on the Paris one :)
My sister in law has been and she said she really enjoyed it.
In any case, seeing you loved the WDW one, you could make it a travel culinary experiment and go eat at the one in Disney Village and compare yourselves :)

stecal

Hi never eaten in the florida one but the paris one is great for a cheap tasty snack always go there at least once each trip

Woodlandgirl

Fab thanks for your replies I will try and compare :) I had the BBQ one in WDW - very nice

stecal

I can't remember what it was called but i had the steak one and my daughter had the meatball one both of which went down a treat my daughter couldn't eat all hers so i was forced to help her out  ;)

Woodlandgirl

msRavenswood

Welcome to the forum!  :D I've never been to Florida, but the sandwiches at DLP's EoS are to die for and at an affordable price.

myburgeoning

I'm also excited to try Earl in Paris. The value in Florida can't be beat.. so reasonable, so fresh, so good.. I think the food in Paris might be another level though

stormflm595

Haven't been to either I'm afraid but I have been to America (not Florida) and I prefer French food to American food. Tastes more healthy and fresher IMO.
August 2001 DLP, 3 days
September 2013 DLP, 4 nights 5 days, Santa Fe
September 2014 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days, Santa Fe
March 2015 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days. Sequoia Lodge
September 2017 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days, Newport Bay
November 2018 WDW, 14 nights, 15 days, Caribbean Beach Resort

Little mermaid 240

Hi
We went to wdw last August, we were very glad to see Earl of Sandwich!  As the food in Florida was very rich and it was lovely to find that it was the same as the one in Disneyland Paris!  We are due back in Disneyland Paris in July and it's one of the place we are planning to eat at along with Inventions! :)
Little Mermaid x