Disney Express Questions

Started by TappyFish, March 05, 2015, 12:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TappyFish

Greetings!

I'm in the process of booking a trip to Disneyland Paris for my fiancee and I but I'm having trouble finding an answer to my questions. Prehaps one of you lovely folks could help?

I would like to use the Disney Express service, however I only want to book it for the return journey. The plan is to head from the station straight to our hotel (so no Express service required) but on the last day of the holiday, I would like to use the Express service so we can spend the day in the parks and not have to cart our bags around.

My questions are:
1. Is it possible to book the Express service for just the return trip?
2. How much would it be, and would it be € or £?
3. Can I book the service online and if so, where?

Many thanks in advance!

~TappyFish~

2anddone

Hi :)
I believe you can book the disney express for your homeward journey only onsite at your Disney Hotel for about €11 per adult :)

TappyFish

2anddone, that's perfect. Thank you very much ;D

grovesie

Yes this is correct, We have done this many times. You should be able to arrange it at the concierge desk. Saves having to return to the hotel to collect you luggage.

TappyFish

Thanks. We will visit our concierge and arrange it there. As you say, it saves us having to return to the hotel to get our bags meaning extra time in the parks ;D

frostie

I've booked Disney express both ways but have now decided to only use it on our return journey. We go in August so I have decided to go straight to the hotel from the train station because the park is open til 11pm and I don't want to be checking in at that time! Will I have to inform Disney that I'm only using it one way? Will my documents be at the hotel or station desk for me to collect as I don't want to get to the hotel if all the things I need are at the station!
Thanks