Rides for a 23 month old

Started by Beatrix2310, February 22, 2015, 05:07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beatrix2310

We are due to go in a few weeks and I am now starting to panic as to what my 23 month old can go on I thought things like its a small world she could but speaking to people that have been and reviews she might not be able to go on anything.

If anyone could provide any advice that would be helpful

X

sarahmumof4

My youngest was 18 months the first time we went .
He could go on its a small world and he enjoyed it ( I hate it but that's another story !)
He also went on the buzz ride , Peter pan ride , I think the carousel , dumbo ride , train around the park .

Think possibly orbitron but without looking at photos I'm not 100% sure .
I think you need to look at the rides and ages/ heights on them .

First visit - Santa Fe , March 2011

Adagio , Feb 2013

Santa Fe , Feb 2014

Fourth visit - Sequoia Lodge , Golden Forest rooms  December 2015 🎄

ewormas

Hi my little boy was 14 months the first time he went. He went on small world,teacups ( I didn't spin it), snow white,Pinocchio,Peter pan,the carousel in the seated carriage,dumbo,Casey junior, the little boat ride next to it,he loved Alice's labyrinth as it meant he could stretch his legs and explore. I've a feeling I put him on phantom manor but that may have been the year after. I def took him on autopia I just put my arm round him. The cars ride in WDS as good too,I'm guessing your little one would enjoy slinky. I took mine on the studio tram tour too-which scared him a bit but he got over it really quickly.  My thoughts were if he didnt like a ride I didn't make him do again and that worked well.  I hope you all have a wonderful trip!!  :-) 

Queen Elsa

We went last September when our son was only just 14 months. We took him on teacups, peter pans flight, dumbo, it's a small world, Pinocchio, Snow White, carousel, casey Jr train, Le pays de conts de fees, slinky dog, studio tram tour and the railroad. We went on all of these rides several times so you definitely won't have a problem with what you can take your little one on xx

Esti

There are quite a few rides he can go on. Basically, all of Fantasyland, Buzz + Autopia, Phantom Manor and the Riverboat, Pirates of the Caribbean. At WDS, all of the shows, the Tram Tour, Ratatouille, and I guess Parachute Drop and the Flying Carpets too, but I'm not sure.
Basically, you won't be able to ride rollercoasters, but most attractions aren't :)

Here are the height restrictions:
http://www.dlpguide.com/planning/advice/ride-restrictions/

littlebitofpixiedust

There's loads for little ones to do  :)
My son was 13months on first visit and we had a wonderful time, like some have said above all of fantasyland, buzz in discoveryland, pirates of the Caribbean in adventureland (there are hills though) phantom manour in frontierland (very dark)
Don't miss shows in the studios- animagique, playhouse Disney live, stitch live (perfect for little ones)
And of course the parades and Disney dreams at park closing!! Just  recommend you try and get a spot at east 30min before. Have fun!  :D

daddyof2

I think I can only echo others - our youngest was 23 months too last year when we went. We didn't do Phantom Manor or POTC (nor any of the height restricted ones) but he went on pretty much everything else, and actually liked Peter Pan more than our 4 year old. Fantasyland is a definite must with children of that age IMHO and if you can you are there for EMH, even better.