Savoury pause gourmande?

Started by chere, January 20, 2015, 03:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chere

Hi

Does anyone know if there are places where we can have a savoury pause gourmande?
I mean a cheese/ham sandwich etc and not just muffin/cake/brioche...

Thanks a lot!!

cazspence

No it's only a sugared do-ring now. No choice.

chere

hawian rollercoaster

So to clarify no matter where you go you dont get any choice at all ?

polar vixen

I'm curious when the single choice was introduced - when lse went in November it was all set stuff but there were choices,  brownies at caseys corner,  mini magnums in the studios,  muffin or brioche on main street,  churros at feurte dell torro(?), had all that stopped?

cazspence

Either towards end of dec or more recently. But everyone has been coming back saying the same thing. Sugared do-ring or a magnum ice cream when available, no matter where you go to. So no nothing else. Rather rubbish I think.

vals

yes was donut or ice cream a week ago, same at all venues.One problem we had as that not everywhere was open. One day,we left it later than usual and only place open was Caseys corner.

stecal

Hi we have literally just got back we went to cowboy cookout each day to use the vouchers as there was never any queue around 4pm and they gave us the choice of a donut or ice cream,and orange juice in a bottle or can,bottle of water or sprite for drinks,The same man that served us each day was really nice and helpful and on one day they had run out of donuts so he gave us the choice of brownies and other cakes so we didn't miss out,you could also have a hot drink if you wanted.