Princely Brunch??

Started by twentythingamabobs, February 16, 2015, 10:18:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

twentythingamabobs

Hi pals! I've had a reply from DLP Guest Services confirming that the Brunch theme at Inventions on Sunday 12th April is... Princely. Has anyone ever experienced this theme before? Hoping someone can clue me up as to which Princes attend. If it is Eric, I am there haha! If not, then I think it will probably be a pass for us and we'll just do a normal lunch/dinner

Aurora1

I would go in any case! When doyou get to see princes? Maybe they even come with their princessess!  :) 8)

DLPWonders (Banned)

The brunch theme of April 12th is actually Princess. With this time specifically Cinderella.
This includes: Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Chip and Dale, Cinderella, Suzy, Perla and Prince Charming.
MAYBE this includes Jaq and Gus too, but this is very rarely. You might be in luck, you might be out of luck.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

twentythingamabobs

Thanks for the info! Thought it was a bit odd that it would just be Princes!

DisneyRon

Quote from: twentythingamabobs on February 16, 2015, 02:36:50 PM
Thanks for the info! Thought it was a bit odd that it would just be Princes!

to be fair, I could see that particular theme be very popular with the moms and older daughters?  ;D

twentythingamabobs

To be fair, if it was just me and my Mam we would love it  :-[ but we have a rather hard to please 14 yr old boy with us who wouldn't be interested in the slightest and I suppose he has to come first haha  ;D

DisneyRon

Quote from: twentythingamabobs on February 16, 2015, 03:58:44 PM
To be fair, if it was just me and my Mam we would love it  :-[ but we have a rather hard to please 14 yr old boy with us who wouldn't be interested in the slightest and I suppose he has to come first haha  ;D

You're telling me he doesn't like the look of the Disney Princesses in the flesh? :o

twentythingamabobs

Haha oh no!! He LOVES the princesses and they love him haha! Even though he's severely globally delayed, he is still a massive flirt :) I meant if it was Princes he couldn't care less, too much competition for female attention with them around I think haha!