Big Thunder Mountin/Frontierland

Started by fallout, February 14, 2015, 07:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fallout

Planning  to go to dlp in november during thunder mountin refurb.Will the rest of frontierland still be open during the refurb
APRIL 2000: WAS 5 SO CAN'T REMEMBER HOTEL
MARCH 2015: HOTEL ElYSEE
NOVEMBER 2015: SANTA FE
MARCH 2016: SANTA FE
JULY 2016: HI PARK
OCTOBER 2016: HI PARK

Sulley's Arms

Probably!  Obviously, there aren't many actual rides in Frontierland but Phantom Manor is likely to be open then.  You'll know nearer the time if you check out the DLP website from September onwards...
Trip Counter
Nov 07 - DCR [4d]
Mar 09 - DCR [3d]
Feb 11 - DCR [4d]
Oct 11 - Kyriad [3d]
Dec 11 - Adagio [3d]
Feb 12 - DCR [6d]
Jun 12 - Crecy Golf [4d]
Aug 12 - Crecy Golf [2d]
Feb 13 - Adagio [4d]
Dec 13 - Crecy Golf [3d]
Feb 14 - DCR [5d]
Mar 15 - Sejours [4d]
Feb 16 - Kyriad [4d]
Dec 16 - Offsite [3d]
Feb 17 - Adagio [4d]
Aug 17 - Offsite [2d]
Dec 17 - Offsite [3d]
Dec 18 - Cheyenne [3d]

captain rocket

There is n o way Disney would close Frontierland completely during the refurb! They still want people to use the restaurants and be able to get around the park easily.

daddyof2

I'm in agreement, Disney are good at working with minimal disruption. There's no need for a refurb of any attraction to cause wide scale closures.

Zee79

The last time we went when BTM was closed frontier and was empty meaning phantom manor was easy to get on and we even got to ride it a few times without having to queue.

amanda08

I think at some point frontier land will be pretty much closed. Once the water is drained there will be no steam boat and PM is due a refurb during 2016 too .

HildeKitten

Sorry to ask this again (I'm sure it's been asked before), but I suck at google right now alas; When is the start of the Big Thunder Mountain refurb starting again?

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: HildeKitten on February 16, 2015, 12:01:14 PM
Sorry to ask this again (I'm sure it's been asked before), but I suck at google right now alas; When is the start of the Big Thunder Mountain refurb starting again?

2 November 2015 - 16 December 2016.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

HildeKitten

TinkSassy

I will definitely be there during the refurb, unless I do some rearranging.  Anyone have input on if DLP Big Thunder is different from either DL or WDW?